Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

The email also skipped my Inbox. :confused: Modern tech is fabulous—when it's working smoothly. :)

Use the last link -- or the one before it-- and substitute today's date for the previous date. The number after the word "lot" is the date. 51019 was 5/10/19. Today's link had 51519 (that is, 5/15/19). Presumably this will work with future links. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No, I did not. I emailed Peter & he said he didn't know why since I'm on the list. He sent me the link. PM me.

But to no surprise, the two pendants are the only thing left. Would have liked to have been able to try for the bracelets & the Tahitians.

Next release won't be til May 22nd so hopefully they will find out what's going on with the emails not going out to ALL the VIP's & get that fixed so we can all enjoy the fun without the frustration. Fingers crossed.

I received an email at exactly 4:01 pm et so I'm a happy camper. Also Peter was on the chat window, so keep that in mind for the next sale, I know he will try to help.

I had been receiving the emails sporadically -- a couple in the beginning, then nothing -- and I received yesterday's email today.

It doesn't really matter, I'm not fast enough to actually make a purchase. I always get "404-Not Found." :D

I haven’t gotten an email about any of the current releases, and they’ve been random in the past, too. I can’t do any buying this time anyway, but I always enjoy looking.

Same here. I got the first couple of e-mails, then nothing, then yesterday's e-mail.

The "fix" didn't work for me, though I could only find a very old link to VIP sales (from Oct or Nov, I think). Anyway, I asked Peter to include me in the next, and he said he would, but I've not received a confirmation email yet. Should I see one? I'm holding off on getting my fix (aka, buying something), waiting for this next launch, and I'm scared I'll miss it.

I still don't have anything, either. My last link that I got was for the April 30th one. If someone could PM me, that would be awesome.

I received yesterday's link from Peter at 4:50pm EST, so too late. This was after I sent him a message close to 4pm est. Can someone tell me the price of the akoya meme strand? Thanks. BTW - I liked it when we were sent a preview email showing us what would be offered later in the day. I think that the prices were listed as well. Those of you who are still receiving the link in advance, how early does it post? A day or a few hours in advance? Thanks.

Also FYI the "fix" doesn't work for me. Will not let me change the date.

I'm too slow. I seem to be getting the launch emails (but not the preview ones, if they exist). Time before last, by the time I quickly scrolled through all of the offerings to see what was there, they are all gone. And the last time everything was gone by the time I clicked on the link. It's ok...I'm looking at it as I'm being saved from myself!

It's not just you cmd2014. I had the same thing happen. No preview e-mail. I got the launch e-mail and everything was already gone.

I'm no longer getting any preview emails; maybe there are none? I do get the launch email, yesterday's arrived in my inbox at 4:03pm. I already had the site up and waiting for the refresh and was still not fast enough to get the Vietnamese akoya multicolor necklace ... again. Perhaps it takes time for the launch to go through the computer systems, so we don't all receive it at the same time even if it's sent at the same time. Saved me some money ...

I haven't been getting preview emails either, but I have always gotten the release emails on time. I am evidently waaaaay too slow to actually get anything though.

Back