Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I sent Peter Lopez an email re the private launch. He replied they did send it out but "there were technical difficulties". He included a link. But of course as mrsadm stated most of the good "stuff". ( in my opinion) was sold out :-(

Last edited:
I sent Peter Lopez an email re the private launch. He replied they did send it out but "there were technical difficulties". He included a link. But of course as mrsadm stated most of the good "stuff". ( in my opinion) was sold out :-(

Thanks for letting Peter know.

I'm a little frustrated because I never received a link. I got the email about the VIP page being brought back & asking to sign up to be a VIP but I never got the link to the new page & have not gotten any of the new links, including today. What's the point of being a VIP if you don't get the links to the new items. I've bought several items from the VIP sales but looks like I've been cut out of this one. I was able to see the first 2 releases by pulling up an older VIP page I saved, refreshing it & going to the links on the refreshed page but that doesn't work anymore. Anyone want to share the link to today's listing?

I'm a little frustrated because I never received a link. I got the email about the VIP page being brought back & asking to sign up to be a VIP but I never got the link to the new page & have not gotten any of the new links, including today. What's the point of being a VIP if you don't get the links to the new items. I've bought several items from the VIP sales but looks like I've been cut out of this one. I was able to see the first 2 releases by pulling up an older VIP page I saved, refreshing it & going to the links on the refreshed page but that doesn't work anymore. Anyone want to share the link to today's listing?

86c send me a pm.

I was also on the VIP email list and haven't been receiving notifications. Who do we now email to be included on the list again?

I was also on the VIP email list and haven't been receiving notifications. Who do we now email to be included on the list again?

You can email Peter Lopez at PP & explain your situation. He'll email you the link. That's what some have done.

Well I didn't get an email, last one I had was for the 3rd . Can someone please DM the link to me.... the time difference is a killer for emails. Or forward your email to Pearlz@internode.on.net thanks It's a bit annoying to not be able to see anything. I wish the photos would remain after they are sold with the prices and info etc.

I need the link too please. I had the VIP link bookmarked and it was working for the first two releases but didn't work anymore after that. I'm not getting the email notifications either. I don't know what's going on:confused:

Let's hope we all have an equal chance next time!

The most recent info I have, from the page for the May 10th release, is that there will be another one on Wednesday May 15 at 4pm eastern. Has anyone heard something different? I will keep watching this thread in case I miss some emails.

Was reading old threads about the private luanch purchases and I read people considering taking the SS harvest bracelets and making them into a necklace. Since this is what I did in which they found a couple of left over bracelet strands no one bought yet, or have been returned? I guess it counts towards private launch purchase with a couple of additional pearls added :)

harv.jpg
Harv2.jpg
20190509_064535.jpg

No, I did not. I emailed Peter & he said he didn't know why since I'm on the list. He sent me the link. PM me.

But to no surprise, the two pendants are the only thing left. Would have liked to have been able to try for the bracelets & the Tahitians.

Next release won't be til May 22nd so hopefully they will find out what's going on with the emails not going out to ALL the VIP's & get that fixed so we can all enjoy the fun without the frustration. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Back