Sea of Cortez Mabes!

Thanks so much, everyone! This set is very special to me. I can't post neck and ear shots because I'm waiting for the earrings to be shipped (I left them in LA -- grrr!).

In the meanwhile -- let me share pictures of the back of the pendant because it just blows me away. Substantial rose gold and beautiful in and of itself:

back 3.jpg

back 2.jpg

back 1.jpg

The backs are really pretty. John's attention to detail is impressive!

That photo of the back just made my day! You are going to enjoy this set immensely.

Magnificent, BAS!!! Honestly, I've been looking at jewelry all over the Mediterranean, and have seen nothing to rival this, even in Monaco ... Delighted for you, Congratulations !!!

Magnificent, BAS!!! Honestly, I've been looking at jewelry all over the Mediterranean, and have seen nothing to rival this, even in Monaco ... Delighted for you, Congratulations !!!

Aaaw. thanks! I'm over the moon. Truly.

Holy Carp! I'm usually not a mabe fan, mainly because I'm not wild about the settings, but those are gorgeous. Perfect complements.

Gorgeous pieces, BAS. I love, love, love the SoC mabe pearls, and yours are exquisite. Please enjoy the wearing of them.

It is a stunning set, BAS! The deep, jewel-tone oil slick colors of the mabes are mesmerizing. The green diamonds and rose gold complement the pearls beautifully. You must bring this set to the Ruckus (pretty please).

Such beautiful, refined work, and the combination of rose gold and gems with the mabes gives a timeless, classic look. Absolutely stunning.

Please indulge me in some more photos now that I have the earrings with me, too -- taken today in dimming Northern light.

5-9-16 9.jpg

5-9-16 10.jpg

5-9-16 11.jpg

5-9-16 1.jpg

5-9-16 5.jpg

5-9-16 2.jpg

Thank you so much! I am absolutely smitten. And you can not see the amazing and vivid play of shifting color as one moves about in the light. These mabes are just magnificent and John's setting design feels fit for a Queen, quite literally.

Wonderful, mesmerizing colours and combination of metal and stones, but also the proportions are perfect, it sits very well on you. Enjoy in good health!

Back