Road trip to Kojima Pearls

Beatriz oh yeah it's that kind of place. Hyperventilating, drooling, eyes bugging out are just a few of the things that happen when you walk through Sarah's door. It is lots and lots worse when you are at the ruckus.

IMG_4384.jpg

sorry they are tilted wrong...

Every where you look there's pearls and oh boy I'm so glad Wendy took the pictures.

Kasumi, natural abalone, Douglas's mabe, golden south sea, carved Tahitian shell so so many more. Are you drooling now?

Taking a break. Places to go and people to see. We'll continue with more later;)

OMG, I've got heart palpitations, and my blood pressure is up!! I just bought a couple things during her sale, but after seeing all this, I NEED more! What a fantastic way to spend the day - I can't wait to see what Sarah brings to the ruckus!!!

Beatriz oh yeah it's that kind of place. Hyperventilating, drooling, eyes bugging out are just a few of the things that happen when you walk through Sarah's door. It is lots and lots worse when you are at the ruckus.

You have no idea how badly I want to go to the Ruckus. Unfortunately, the international plane ride is out of the budget right now. I keep trying to fit one of my training trips to the US with the Ruckus but no luck so far.

Back