PP new site design

Cutting the prices in half would make it look twice as good. Just a suggestion.

Mikkey:
I thought the idea was for the business to survive, not sell out. But low prices would be nice for us wouldn't they?

For the record...no pearls were harmed or covered in chocolates during the shoot. As a humbled artist, I do appreciate your constructive critisism. =)

Nati:
Your pictures are stunning, always. And your chocolates just made everyone hungry. Now we have chocolate envy in addition to pearl addiction.

I added a strand that I just purchased to my cart (to see if it would go through) here is the error message that popped up- FYI

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 57
We are working on that issue now. What happened was you did not select a clasp to go with the piece. Typically you would see a popup asking you to select a clasp. For some reason it is resulting in an error instead.

One of the many little glitches...it will be a few days before we get them all worked out.

Hi Jeremy,
Will we be able to log into our accounts to see history like in the old site?

In the past, my yahoo account has no problem receiving email timely. It hasn't even arrived yet, just like how it behaves when TPO sends out email.

Yes. Hopefully that log-in issue will be fixed by tomorrow, along with the chat feature. One step at a time...!

Argh!!!!!!!!! I can't decide which one of the multicolor rounds I want to buy. I'm hoping a few of them will sell soon so I'll have fewer choices.

Hehehhe... I snagged mine already!

I am so, so happy about it though because I honestly never thought I could ever get a round strand, because they're normally way out of my price range, but I got a multicolor one (which I like better than the other rounds) that I think is perfect! Now I can't wait until I snag some earrings from either kojima or druzy to match!

Callire, you have to buy multiple pairs of earrings to match all the colors of the necklace.:p

I like #3 because it has an aqua pearl in the center, but they're both beautiful.

edit: and the other $450 round is gone!

i like the aqua pearl too, but i like how 1 has more neutral colors in the front. i wish i could see them on one of those neck displays.

i'm wondering if that dark chocolate pearl between the two silvers will be too severe a contrast.

i'm wondering if that dark chocolate pearl between the two silvers will be too severe a contrast.

For #1, yeah, I'm not a huge fan of that, besides does it really matter how neutral it looks? It's a multicolor strand, so it shouldn't really matter, right? Although, you could always get a single colored round strand for that much too.

decided to order #1. the major draw for #3 for me is the aqua pearl in the center. i think i'm just going to order a single aqua pearl later on and switch it out for the chocolate if the chocolate one bothers me or if i really want that aqua pearl in the middle.

Hanaleimom: I wish! No, I think since it's a multi, I'll buy whatever strikes my fancy and then rationalize that no matter what I buy, it will have to match.

pearlysmile: Good idea! You could even buy a slightly larger one for a graduated look.

Maryd: I may or may not have started a thread in the tahitian section ;)

Back