Photos from the Ruckus 2016

Absolutely stunning BWeaves & lmgarden!!

BWeaves - gorgeous pendant. It's unique and so versatile.

Lmgarden - oh my! Those Fiji pearls!!!

Lmgarden, Your Fiji bracelet is gorgeous, and those naturals? I can't wait to see them strung and worn. However, you've now convinced me (like I needed convincing) that I need to buy more orbit clasps and restring some more of my pearl strange so I can link them all up.

Update: I just ordered 2 more orbit clasps. I have to restring my 10mm BBAs because they broke right before RUCKUS, and I really don't like the laser ball clasp that came with it My skin or sunscreen keeps getting in all the crevasses. So, while I'm at it, I'll restring the new BBAs so all my blues will have orbits.

Last edited:
Purranha: Your necklace redo looks fantastic. I want to string today, but I either need new Beaders Secret colors from Pattye or more orbit clasps before I can start.

Hello ladies! Haha this is bad but when I have an idea, I don't quite stop until I'm done with the creations! So I stayed in on a Friday night instead of out playing & pokemon hunting with friends to turn my blush metallic half strand into the flower tin-cup a la Newberry style.
I am pairing it with my baroque akoya strands, and they go surprisingly well together since these akoyas are pinked. As expected, the flowers to flip back and forth, but I do like the back side as well and think it works great both ways. Now I just need to hunt down a big fat clean drop to go with lol!

IMG_2901.jpgIMG_2905.jpg

Neck shot
IMG_2920.jpg

And no Purranha, you can NOT attempt to claim every single one of mommy pearls!
Don't think mommy is going to cave just because you rest your cute little chin on them!
IMG_2925.jpg

Beautiful, Purr! I love the blush metallics, so Jelly. What are the flowers made out of?

Last edited:
Ohhhh my goodness those turned out beautifully!! I really really love how you laid them out!! Stunning as usual!

Purr, that turned out gorgeous. I also love Newberry's style.

I slipped the pendant on the pistachio strand. I like the way it looks, too. I can't wait to get these strung.

IMG_1359.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely!
Sooner or later (for me right off the bat!) we find Newberry's influence irresistible! Newberry you rule!!!

Ooohhh, LOVE LOVE LOVE the little h pendant with the pistachios!

@imgarden your necklace and bracelet are so beautiful. You're lucky to get some rings from Sarah. I'm going to order some more from her.
@Purr: Your necklace is amazing. Im admire the work and patient you put in it.
@BWeaver: the pendant from little h is great on you.

All of you are very very sweet. My sister always said that I was a very bad influence (but in a lovingly tone). I just wear what I like and ascribed to the motto if one is good two or more is even better ;) pearls that is :)

Purranha -your newest creation is stunning! I'm in love with it! You gave me an idea, what I should do with my metallic drops! And I adore Newberrys necklaces too!

Purranha - I love your blush metallics! The tin cup turned out beautifully, the spacing is perfect.

BWeaves - Wow!! Your little h pendant pairs perfectly with the pistachio akoyas!

Oh my! Purr, you have outdone yourself! I love it. And BW -- an amazing set -- you don't know where to look first because it's all so beautiful. :)

After the Ruckus I hit the ground running with so much work. So now I have a chance to mix pieces I already have with my Fiji bracelet. I'm so far gone from ever wearing one bracelet at a time - I've been so hit by the bigger is better syndrome! Hmmm, I'm thinking I might have a Fiji Pearl tin cup bracelet made this week... it never ends!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
Lmgarden - Your photos are convincing me that I need a Fiji bracelet. I'm so in love with the colors in yours. So, quintessentially Fiji.

Lmgarden- loving that Fiji ! The colours are stunning !

Purr- the tin cup turned out so well ! The little flowers are adorable! And those pearls are lovely ! I like the chain you have used ..do you remember where that came from ? I like the mix of links in it. Gives the piece an 'airy' feel . Well done !

BW - those pistachio are beautiful ..and,the pendant works a charm with them !

Back