New beader and pearl obssesionista in town... needing your help :-)

Thank you OC, OM, these candies make me smile even in the rain we’re having...one neckshot for you:)

Yes, the earrings are so fun and they go well with everything! I have been wearing them constantly since I got them... My first picture didn’t really capture their colors so well - there is much more sky blue in them, I tried another shot...

B968EC6C-91DB-4627-9124-C452E76A79BF.jpg24D24AD0-EC08-4635-B2A4-25EB1A657AAC.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work, really creative and lovely ... thank you for sharing!

Love the candy necklace and bracelet. It reminds me of my TNT necklace from Oceans Cove.

I love all your pearls. You have a really gorgeous collection.

I’m so glad you started posting again so I go to see you marvellous collection. Love the candy strand.

You have lovely pearls eolian pearls, I especially like the multicolored akoyas and the keshi one with the tahitian on. Very pretty.

Thank you ladies for your kind words about my pearls, this forum is truly such a loving and supporting space!

You all have gorgeous collections that are very inspiring for me, I love the way you combine gemstones and pearls Oceans’ Cove, and your lates pieces...just Wow!!!

Still raining here which is really bad for my budget...may have made a few unexpected pearl purchases these last two days ...:)
I will share a few smaller pieces that I made and wear a lot, first the ‘mermaid’ necklace made of akoya keshis and blue akoyas ( again pearls from deconstructed necklaces from Rakuten) I discovered that I love natural colors of akoyas as much as I love tahitians, they are so delicate and shiny...I wear this mainly as a bracelet sometimes as a necklace...

And my ‘constellation’ necklace :) Well, I was very distracted when I was making this and it ended up being asymetrical ( I love asymetrical designs this one was just not meant to be one :) ...But somehow it reminded me of a star constellation so I left it as it was...and wear it a lot with these delicate rose akoyas I have from Wen ( she does have some really nice grey-blue-rose 7-7,5mm akoyas once in a while) The central pearl is from Jac’s light mix, the small ones are blue akoyas from Wendy.

And a bonus picture of my studs - tahitian (10mm and 8,5mm) blue akoyas and white freshwater ( both 6,5mm)all being happy together :)

FA0114A7-1598-498B-909A-BF32383DC53F.jpgF72398CE-1336-4DFC-98C0-5C3E56F8CF1E.jpgA8B33D4D-C8C7-4AAC-9A17-33D49EC676E1.jpgBF2185AE-9D1E-4BE7-8897-8E2737A6F1E0.jpg7722CB50-5336-4C51-BFE8-F87529C80904.jpg0EADB624-5D08-4ABA-B630-472B88F5FFF9.jpg 18FA3D40-6513-4598-88C4-3832D5021260.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I have enough blues for a while...:)

Maybe I have enough blues for a while...:)

3EB14255-F931-4356-9C23-7C0535DBB248.jpg820EC484-927A-45E3-B5FD-5D7A60B32991.jpgDABD7582-467A-4ECF-8D6E-31D94040E9E1.jpgE9200249-22ED-43C0-90D1-7F1D5FD40C31.jpgTh33751285-646E-40A9-A6D7-FF38FB72A7BA.jpg

Thank you Pattye! The island on which I am living is very very casual so I only get to wear simple pearly pieces and these are the ones I am able to make for myself with little gemstones... So here goes another amethyst beads combination this time with freshwater keshis that I wear quite often...

Today was a good day for taking pearl pictures so I decided to group a selection of my blue pearls, the color with which it all began...I have two new blue tahitian earrings, one pair of light blue studs from Wen ( I was rally lucky with this pair, it goes perfectly with my pastel blue pendant - my original blue pearl from my best friend’s vacation in Polynesia..) and the second pair is from Pearlescence - a darker blue, also lovely that I put on a white gold earring chain jackets30AC7B7E-A8B5-46CF-99A8-B3F153090F36.jpg...

And finally an earshot of Margaret’s fabulous cascade earrings, I feel I am not doing them justice, but this picture must do for now....At least I was able to capture the blue on this pair today as well...

And a shot of my ‘not blue’ tahitians just because I love other colors as well ;-)

Last edited:
Wow, it was only a couple of years ago you started being interested in pearls, and look at you now! You're designing, and making. That is so great. I think I may be getting the string/wrap/design bug myself, especially after seeing your creations. I especially love the single Tahitian on the keshi strand, you're wearing it with a dark blue chambray shirt. That is wonderful!

Thank you BritM! That keshi strand combination is one of my favorites as well, one of my first very lucky pearly buys...Yes, I can’t believe it has really only been three years since my pearl adventure has started!

You will love it when you start playing with design and beads, (wire wrapping is not my talent, I wish!) it feels like being a little girl again playing with your treasures and just spending happy me-time that results in something you or your family and friends ( all are full of pearls now:) happyly wear...And this forum is so full of inspiration!

Last edited:
Wow, great pearls. No, you can never have enough blues, heheheh.

So many gorgeous blues and lovely versatile styles (insert heart eyes emoji). What a wonderful collection.

Thank you ladies!

I knew it would be a blasphemy to say one can have enough of ANY kind of pearls :) that’s when I added “for a while” :))) Who knew a while can be so short...I have a new blue akoya pendant coming my way :)

Margaret’s earrings are my new favorites, and yes, ahem... I do have some of her special creations coming my way as well... It will take a “real” while to get here, ( note to self) will patiently admire everyone’s collections in the meantime...

Last edited:
Back