My Lavenders

Love the collection :D
Especially the largest pendant in your first photo~just absolutely beautiful~ Do share more photo~ :)

Lovely lavenders, hanadama, Red.... Oh I wish Icy Jade would post her purple necklace here too to ogle....

Here they are.

IMG_4855.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

We used to call those big candy balls Jawbreakers! Very pretty necklace.

I just saw two long ropes of huge lavender pearls at the starbucks. I thought wow this is a brave lady...I can only imagine how heavy it was.

This is my Bubble Gum strand !View attachment 45876
Well they look like bubble gum to me! ;-);)

Hi Katbran...no photos..I'll try to do one this week. I've not seen any strands like it since there were those few two or three HKs back.

Hi Katbran...no photos..I'll try to do one this week. I've not seen any strands like it since there were those few two or three HKs back.
Thanks , I'm sure everyone will enjoy the photos .. it sounds like such an unusual shade. Certainly didn't see anything in the last show or the back rooms that was anything but the regular purples and lavenders . So ... Whenever you get the time ! I'm sure it's hard to catch the colour as well.

Beautiful lavender beauties everyone! I have to admit, I haven't really looked at any lavender pearls because I'm not sure how to style them. I like white pearls because they go with everything (in my mind) but not really sure what I could pair with lavender!

Hmmmmm I use one of their products that has the weeniest teeniest tiniest gold flecks - its a product you use a dime size bit and rub it through wet hair ... its really nice. I'd probably try some at the hairdressers in some neutral shiny shade .. or the gold... they do good stuff I'd be surprised if it was tacky looking. I say go for it !!

Back