My Lavenders

Bailey your pearls are incredible. Green and cherry overtones? Or lavender green? Whatever they are, I love them.

love the lavenders! i don't know if i like them better when they are icy pink, or with the green overtones, or a rich and full almost blue-purple...i just love them all. i need to snap some snaps of mine, i don't do that often enough. thanks for sharing, all!!

Playing with the camera today. Didn't realize I had so many lavender pearls. I should really clear some of them out.

No, I should really get a ring, too. :p

Post your lavenders too if you feel like it!

View attachment 45791

Hi Sea Urchin, love your pearl ensemble photo. It's so lovely to just look and admire the colors. You've got quite a collection there! :)

This is my Bubble Gum strand ! 20161029_160354-1.jpg
Well they look like bubble gum to me! ;-);)

Thanks, everyone. Love your bubblegum strand, charisyl, and all the others posted earlier, too.

It's funny the things I notice in photos that I miss in real life, like how most of my lavenders are straight strands and studs. Gawd, I'm so uncool lol. Maybe I'll try to get something more original next time (which I can feel coming on now. Oh no!)

Gorgeous pearls pareltje! I really love the bluish drop earrings at the bottom.

Thanks hanadama. They actually have a green overtone at the bottom of the pearls. It doesn't show well on this picture

My little lot of lavenders, my two cents to this thread
View attachment 45925
what a nice wardrobe of pearls
do the 2nd earrings down hurt your ears? are they heavy?

it just dawned on me (sorry i've not had coffee yet this morning and i'm a bit... not quite alive yet-so if i'm being stupid.....)
having a coordinating wardrobe of jewelry like your clothes is a very good idea

Trulyviolet, the second earrings are relatively light because they are Japanese kasumi pearls. They don't hurt my ears. To me personally, Chinese ripple pearls feel a lot heavier when they're that size. I still have to find the right ear hooks to replace the leverbacks, they're too big for my earlobes

Last edited:
Lovely, Pareltje!

I forgot my favorite lavenders, probably because I think of them as bronze. These are 14-15mm and in the PP romance setting. I can't get the wild metallic colors to show up on camera.

Ed earrings1.jpg

Trulyviolet, the second earrings are relatively light because they are Japanese kasumi pearls. They don't hurt my ears. To me personally, Chinese ripple pearls feel a lot heavier when they're that size. I still have to find the right ear hooks to replace the leverbacks, they're too big for my earlobes

thank you so much for telling me that
i swear i learn something new every time i pop in here

Thanks. Yes, they are metallic ripples. I bought them from Pkinnew and had them reset because the posts were heavy on my ears.

Back