My Lavenders

Sea Urchin

Playing with the camera today. Didn't realize I had so many lavender pearls. I should really clear some of them out.

No, I should really get a ring, too. :p

Post your lavenders too if you feel like it!

allav2.JPG

Wow, gorgeous lavenders, Sea Urchin! You can always remodel them. Please don't clear them out...

Ooooo, pretty. I haven't added any lavenders to my collection, yet! At the moment I've overdosed on blues.

i swear i love when you folks show your pearls
i am slowly getting hooked on pearls

Wow you have so many lavender pieces! And they are all gorgeous.

I only have the one pair but I love them! They have medium in tone - not too dark or light with gorgeous aqua blue overtones which are difficult to capture with the camera.

IMG_0189.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 50
My metallic purple lavender graduated strand from Pearl Paradise. Not an exact match to my lavender studs, also from PP, but I decided that one pair of lavender studs was enough.

Keeper_6736.jpg

Neck shot, again before the strand was knotted.

Selfie_6708.jpg

Next up is my metallic purple treasure. I love it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Purple_9812.JPG Views:	1 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	370302

Pearl ring with my graduated strand.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Purple_9813.JPG Views:	1 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	370303

Purple ring with graduated strand (now knotted), and bracelet (on elastic - now I would go with the orbit clasp, but at this point I was so fed up with fishhooks that I went with elastic).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Purple_9817.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.1 KB ID:	370304

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple more shots of my lavender purple metallics.

Metallic necklace in the morning light.

MetallicAM_6794.jpg

Wrist shot of the bracelet.

MetallicsAM_6796.jpg

I so love looking at all these beautiful lavender pearls. Unfortunately they don't look good on my skin tones. I do have a 100 inch lavender rope and a shorter strand that I haven't worn in years. I'm getting ready to pass them on to my sister :) she will love them.

Such lovely lavenders, ALL! I have only one pair of 14mm metallic lavender earrings that I don't often wear because the color is not great on me. But all you ladies look stunning wearing yours!

Lovely lavenders, hanadama, Red.... Oh I wish Icy Jade would post her purple necklace here too to ogle....

A metallic lavender strand is on my wishlist. The perfect overtones for my skin tone are hard to find. I bought the very top pair in this picture from PP. Absolutely love them. I don't know if they are lavender but the colour and overtone are what I would like for a strand of necklace.
PPmetallicsblog.jpgiPhoneImage (2).jpg

These are such gorgeous colors... I wonder why I don't have any... I probably need to fix that. They are freshies, correct?

Back