Josh/Kamoka Pearl fans

That IS exciting. Truly exquisite pearls. Nice to see such a reputable dealer team up with such a reputable farmer.

And the photos on the PP site really make we want to go back to the farm!

Sheri

A partnership that should have happened a very long time ago. I'm so pleased it finally happened! Best of luck to two of my favorite pearl guys. Make oodles of money!

Wow - what a great thing for both! Wishing great success to Josh and Jeremy.

Josh, those are some really gorgeous looking pearls!

Jeremy and Josh,

Wonderful idea, hope you both conquer the market together !

All the best !

Beautiful pearls and good luck for both of You!

Breathtaking. I covet that necklace "of many colors", and showed it to my husband as a hint. Unfortunately, his birthday (and not mine) is coming up soon.

Hummm--how do you think a guy in his 60s with a ponytail--who wears jeans as dress clothes--would look in that strand?

Cathy, stop drooling! :p

I like the round/keshi torsade strand, it needs to be made longer for a chunky neck though

DK :)

That's great!

I'm so glad to see that environmental friendly and fair trade products are becoming more and more popular, I think it's great. We really need more things like this.

(Sadly I can only afford non Kamoka tahitians right now... But I make up for it by only buying fair trade cocoa, ecological eggs and fair trade/ecological everything else that I can find!) :D

Cathy, stop drooling! :p

DK :)

How did you know? :p I love the torsade but I am physically, slightly sized-challenged ;) (if there is such a word). I have tried wrapping 1 round strand with 2 keshi strands (to minimize the overwhelming effect on my neck) but it is not quite the same. This model carries a similar torsade very well, but then again, I am not 5'8" or taller. Sigh.

Attachments

• IMG_3598_1.jpg
    IMG_3598_1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Back