help identifying and fixing pearl necklace

gpine1991

Hi! I can across this adorable 18K gold pearl necklace. My camera didn't quite catch the color, but they are a light peachy pink, (the tones vary ever so slightly). I was wondering what I have an how to find out who made it? Also, one of he pearls is sliding instead or staying put. How could I fix it? I don't have a lot of money so I'd rather do it at home than get it done at a jewelry shop, if it's at all possible.
Thank you! pearll1.jpgpearll2.jpgpearll3.jpg

A little two part epoxy on the area you want the pearl to be attached should do it. Don't over do it or there will a messy clean up. These dot and dash chain are available everywhere. I doubt a designer created this station look with freshwater rice pearls.

A little two part epoxy on the area you want the pearl to be attached should do it. Don't over do it or there will a messy clean up. These dot and dash chain are available everywhere. I doubt a designer created this station look with freshwater rice pearls.

Thank you! I was wondering if super glue would do it, but I'll get epoxy :) I'll try using a little pin to apply the glue!

Back