365 Days of Pearls

Oh, I just love this combination! Absolutely beautiful! I'm going to wear my Tahitians today, too! Thanks for the inspiration.

Oh!!! That's a combination I have not tried yet. My Kojima tin cup with my baroque T's. You are so inspirational, BN! Thank you. And I really like the your new hoop earrings.

Getting caught up after a few days away, and the goldens are spectacular with your sweater, BN. Then I see your Tahitians and love them as well. Looking forward to what you have planned for the holidays!!
J.

The 2 Tahitian Treats are gorgeous, and I LOVE those cheerful hoop earrings ... they have such nice presence :)

BN I just want to roll around in your jewelry box, is that weird?

Love it all! And I'm surprisingly into the pearl hoops, I thought they were pretty online but I really like them in person.

Love these Tahitian necklaces...and I'm so glad you posted the photo of those earrings. I bought them for my sister in Michigan and she received them two days ago...absolutely loved them . I wasn't sure of the size so it's great to see them on.. I thought they were so cute !! And...they are !!!

I’m so glad she liked them! They are really lovely and quite reasonably priced.

Thank you, Katbran, BAS, BWeaves, Fidgetnator, Cathy, and battah!

Day 260:

I decided to try the earrings on their own with one bold, matching piece. The freshwater pearl hoops and soufflé ring are from Pearl Paradise.

3FB47778-5386-4CDA-A476-3632EE6A224F.jpg

5EB0EDE4-E435-46DE-916B-CC01F775DA28.jpg

1060417E-3DE4-4381-839F-C16F8B10EAA9.jpg

2562ED91-67FA-4511-9CD8-A91F935F355A.jpg

1BF74FD8-41E3-4392-800B-1B45AAE27DC7.jpg

4AD45AD1-4D4F-476B-AD61-6B6A61035850.jpg

2801A612-9D4E-43AF-9B2D-6A98559A3FB2.jpg

Baby Nurse, lovely ring with your new pearl earrings. Also love the bright red sweater with the white pearls. If only I had pierced ears and could indulge in gorgeous pearl earrings like you have. I almost did it when my daughter did hers. However, I reconsidered because of all the clip earrings I had accumulated.

Excellent choice. That really makes the earrings show on their own. And that ring is amazing. It's like a giant snowball on Christmas red wrapping paper.

Ditto everyone’s feelings about your jewelry! And those hoops are so lovely, I’m excited to getting my order today. I order one to keep and two for very special presents!

BN, I really like the new hoops on you. I agree about keeping it simple so the hoops can shine. Earrings and ring are just enough for wow factor.

I have enjoyed this thread so much. I hope you will grace us with another year of eye candy.

I saw those when the Black Friday specials went live and I had them in the cart and everything and then decided I didn't need them. After seeing them on you I decided to go ahead..why not! They are so pretty and will be wonderful when I don't feel like wearing a strand.

That's a great look, BN! Very sleek with the sweater.

Back