365 Days of Pearls

Oooh, BN magnificent Tahitian collection. I have a very strong feeling I'm gonna be saying that a lot this year!!

baby nurse! All you're strands are beautiful! How you decide which to choose?

I really tend to reach for the same strands, hence the reason for the thread: so even the forgotten ones can get some love!

I am delighted beyond words!!! 365 days of pearls brought to us by one of the nicest people I know??????????? Yippee!!!!!!!!! And we start off with an exquisite ring ... BAM! Thank You, Baby Nurse :)

Very heartwarming words my friend (sorry for the late reply!).

Day 6:

Today I wore two cream colored rosebud/drusy strands from Catherine Cardellini. They are very pretty but I admit I rarely wear these. I've recently learned how to string so I'll probably rework them into something new and exciting : )

two cream colored rosebud/drusy strands from Catherine Cardellini

Another two sweater day. I started with this burgundy sweater because I thought the pearls would look nice against the velvet neckline. The scratchy wool made me irritable.

two cream colored rosebud/drusy strands from Catherine Cardellini on burgundy sweater

Here are the matching earrings. I love these, didn't wear them today but did save a pic from another day.

Matching earrings to go with cream rosebud strand from Catherine Cardellini

Matching earrings to go with cream rosebud strand from Catherine Cardellini

Hi BN,
I'm really enjoying seeing the wonderful photos of your beautiful collection. Looking forward to seeing "our bunny" :) hugs, m

Oh, how wonderful! A Sea of Tahitians, and then creamy rosebuds ... I love those rosebuds ... and VELVET again makes me SO Happy :)

It's amazing how those pearls change color when they're up against the green sweater. They're peachy pink, peachy pink, and then suddenly silver blue.

Back