2017 PP Tahitian Sale

I received another purchase today. A 35 inch necklace. It was described as extra dark pearls with deep peacock and cherry overtones. This is the darkest strand I own. I find it fascinating and shifty depending on the light and my clothes...more so than my other Tahitians.

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

Thank you asurazzy and Sanippy for your complements. :)

After seeing the strand on my phone, I went on my laptop for a closer look. So Lovely!

piper, Abi, JerseyPearl, and Katbran thank you for the kind words about my new necklace.

Annie, I like both your ropes! They will go with everything.

Red! I totally cracked up over your post!!! Hysterical about waiting for Newberry. I love that strand on the left. I have been really attracted to those chubby guord shapes lately.

Last edited:
Beautiful choices, ladies! Ts are always delicious.

Red, you crack me up. And let's be honest, the title of Pearl Queen is perfect for our Newberry.

I didn't get any tahitians during the sale, but looked at PP site practically everyday, but couldn't make up my mind. Still all of yours are beautiful and thank you for posting! Erin is so nice and did take picture of strands for me and then poof the one I was thinking about was sold!
That's what I get for hesitating!

-8mm

8mm, sometimes strands are returned.
If, after seeing the photos Erin took, you would have bought that strand, you could ask PP to let you know if the strand is returned.

I'll never forget when Jeremy was putting together your prototype Edison necklace - we were both commenting that it was worthy of a Pearl Queen and since you were one... LOL. There were only enough pearls to make one amazing single color necklace. Since I hadn't met you yet, I didn't know that it also happened to completely flatter your skin tone.

Many of us have been lucky enough to collect happy memories in the PP office! :)

Yes, Gem Geek, you came over for a cup of coffee at the Pearl Queen Cafe. That's where I first met you.

Back