2017 Pearl Guide Ruckus People and their pearls

That was a sublime paring, jeg! That Seaglass necklace changed in every light; so lovely :)

Jeg, your pieces are amazing! I love the SoC pendant, your sea glass Ts and the new tin cups. Gorgeous!

Octavia says "Hey!" and wants everyone to know how excited she is about seeing the ECLIPSE, which will be near totality where Aunt Pattye lives and they is going to an ECLIPSE PARTY!! Photos to follow soon!

Octavia has gone a bit "granola" casual since being here and is seriously considering giving up her sophisticated lifestyle~

I have looked at this thread a zillion times and somehow I completely missed this post. Granola casual?!! Octavia loves everyone, so I'm not surprised. She fits in wherever she goes. I'm looking forward to hearing more and seeing photos.

Jeg, your pieces are amazing! I love the SoC pendant, your sea glass Ts and the new tin cups. Gorgeous!

Exactly the way I feel. You have the perfect pearl wardrobe and wear it with style!

Jeg, so YOU'RE the one who bought the Sea Glass necklace out from under me. hahaha. It's gorgeous!!! I want neck shots.

I love your tin cups, too.

Jeg, so YOU'RE the one who bought the Sea Glass necklace out from under me. hahaha. It's gorgeous!!! I want neck shots.

I love your tin cups, too.
The Sea Glass is the Tahitian strand in post #136 of this thread, if I'm not mistaken.

You guys are way too nice! There's nothing like having pearl sisters (and brothers). I forgot to mention, in the photo of the tin cup in the Y style from the Ruckus, there's a beautiful Kamoka drop dangling from the end. It is a very colorful green and I wear it a lot with the tin cup.

Attaching a couple neck shots from this summer just for you, BWeaves! I will also try to take a few photos of the other purchases I made at the Ruckus. Besides the harvest strand and SOC (from Kojima Pearls) , I also bought a few Kamoka pieces and a Fiji bracelet.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

That Sea Glass necklace is mesmerizing! Somehow it's so much prettier than the photos looked. In this new shot, you can see the lovely, soft pastel highlights. You're right, in person at the Ruckus, with your grey top, they just gleamed like they were made of solid silver.

Thanks BWeaves! I am really enjoying this strand!
Here are some other Ruckus purchases... a Kamoka keshi bracelet and ring. And the Kamoka harvest bracelet is from Ruckus 2016.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_3585.jpg

And thank you, Cathy, too!

Another purchase- A two toned Fiji pearl bracelet from PP. The pearls are a silvery white, mixed with bronzy brown. Red and I were rummaging through the VIP box and didn't take too much notice when we saw this. I absolutely loved it once I tried it on!

FullSizeRender.jpg

And speaking of Fiji pearls... I was in Fiji a couple weeks ago on the island of Viti Levu. I was with a dive and snorkel group on the north end of the island. Unfortunately there wasn't an easy (short) route to Savusavu from there because I badly wanted to visit the pearl farm. I did manage to do some shopping in Suva and Nadi and looked in any store I could find that carried a selection of J. Hunter jewelry. I found these two J. Hunter pieces- a keshi pendant, and a bracelet.

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_3579.jpg

And thank you, Cathy, too!

Another purchase- A two toned Fiji pearl bracelet from PP. The pearls are a silvery white, mixed with bronzy brown. Red and I were rummaging through the VIP box and didn't take too much notice when we saw this. I absolutely loved it once I tried it on!

View attachment 54704

I remember this. Sometimes the pearls choose you.

It's ok if you laugh, jeg, but I've been so distracted lately (Granddaughter's wedding less than 1 month away), it took me a couple of your posts with photos to figure out who you are! LOVE the new Fiji pearls, especially the keshi pendant and of course, Kamokas steal my heart every time!!

It's ok if you laugh, jeg, but I've been so distracted lately (Granddaughter's wedding less than 1 month away), it took me a couple of your posts with photos to figure out who you are! LOVE the new Fiji pearls, especially the keshi pendant and of course, Kamokas steal my heart every time!!

Just laughing with you, Pattye!

Back