2017 Pearl Guide Ruckus People and their pearls

Just then JWiley arrived at the mansion from his B&B.
25.jpg

LillieFuzzysocks was next and got help with the photos from Amti, since I was taking them.... I was wearing the strand of White South Sea pearls I got from Pearl Paradise and came from Atlas Pearl Farm.
26.jpg
27.jpg

Amti is next and is such a sweetie. I wish we lived closer. Tahitian's and freshwater, a winning combination.
28.jpg
29.jpg

Douglas arrived at the mansion for his talk. This guy rocks in Sea of Cortez pearls. This is great since he did grow them himself. Did I mention, I just love this man, he is always a delight.
30.jpg

Newberry came out the door next and I caught her for some shots. She was wearing her new Birthday souffle` pendant in ruby from little h and her white south sea snow man earrings from Pearl Paradise. This was a new design for little h with the rubies fitted into the crevices of the pearl.
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg

Last edited:
Elaine, stopped by next and she posed with Newberry. Since the light was good on the way to the grotto Elaine snapped our photo too.
35.jpg
36.jpg

Caitlin was the person of honor this weekend and since Jeremy couldn't have his yearly shot with her in person, we did the next best thing. We miss you Caitlin.... Catilin's daughter Zoe and her family did come this year, Baby Arthur and Zoe's husband Andy were first year attendees. As you can see Arthur is a mini me of his handsome father.

37.jpg
38.jpg
40.jpg

It's hard work to take so many photos while everyone was on the move. Great pictures!

Thanks for the great shots LFS. Really enjoying this thread and everyone's pearls.

GemGeek is our next pearl girl. She is wearing a rope of the new bead nucleated 8-9.5 freshwaters that were debuting this weekend. Also, the incredible Eyris pearl set.

41.jpg
42.jpg

Wonderful portraits, LFS. Thank you so much for doing this.

Bead-nucleated freshwaters! Multicolored only, at this point, or also white strands?

Hisano Arrived with her umbrella looking very cute. Pearls were everywhere. This will take several posts to capture them all.
She was wearing her wedding gift from her husband. A pink conch pendant and several pieces from her little h line.
48.jpg
49.jpg
50.jpg

Last edited:
Back