You All See This PP Blog Post???

I've just seen the blog post.
What an amazing strand.
I think I'm in love

I remember watching the live video, that strand looks amazing.

Wow, they are down to just 2 now. I love my 40" harvest strand. I know CathyKeshi, Newberry and Red also got harvest strands at the Ruckus. I'm not sure who else from PG has them.

I was blown away by the Ruckus strands bought by Red, Newberry, KaySD and CathyKeshi. So, when I saw the seven strands being offered by PP, I had to have one. I bought the 54" strand that is 7"- 15"mm. I promise to show pictures when I receive it.

Attachments

• Harvetstrand.jpeg
    Harvetstrand.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 54
Congratulations, Luvglitz! There was a 54" strand I loved - I wonder if it is the same one. You can make a gorgeous double with 54".

Congratulations, Luvglitz, on snagging one of those beauties.

Congratulations Luvglitz! I adore my GSS Harvest strand ... think everyone knows that by now lol... I do not find it especially heavy. I do not have a lot of "dressy" occasions here at home .. so I wear mine as often with jeans and casual clothes ... the variety of pearls takes this one from formal to casual with no problem :) Thank you again Jeremy ... and Walter ;)

CathyKeshi, your strand is really gorgeous and even more special that it was a gift from you husband. I really wanted one of the longer strands but the budget wouldn't allow for it. I do not think this strand has as many interesting shapes as some of the strands bought at Ruckus. I have several strands of golden SS pearl chokers and think this longer harvest strand will be fun to layer with one of them. I was also afraid if I dithered the strand would be gone as there were only seven to be had. So, thank you all for your encouraging comments and I promise to post pictures when it arrives.

Lovely pearls. I never thought I would catch the pearl bug. I have always thought of SSPs as white. The golds are beautiful. Can I ask, is it a flat gold? I think GSSPs have a pink hue. I have never looked at one before. I did not think about them until today, when I read this post. Look at this strand, very tempted:

https://www.pearlparadise.com/colle...-0-15-2-mm-aaa-multi-south-sea-pearl-necklace

It has what I like - White SSPs, mixed in with gold. Drool.

Last edited:
GSS can have gold overtones, rose overtones, green overtones... I don't see them as a flat color.

Lovely pearls. I never thought I would catch the pearl bug. I have always thought of SSPs as white. The golds are beautiful. Can I ask, is it a flat gold? I think GSSPs have a pink hue. I have never looked at one before. I did not think about them until today, when I read this post. Look at this strand, very tempted:

https://www.pearlparadise.com/colle...-0-15-2-mm-aaa-multi-south-sea-pearl-necklace

It has what I like - White SSPs, mixed in with gold. Drool.

Have you seen this beauty from Kojima?

https://kojimapearl.com/collections/pearl-necklaces/products/south-sea-keshi-pearl-rope

Gold and silver.jpg

i saw that on the Kojima website ... isn't it dreamy? How did I miss that one while visiting Sarah after Ruckus lol ???

Looks like that white and golden South Sea keshi necklace is gone. Gah, I would love a golden SS keshi necklace. Amazing piece.

Back