What can you tell me about this piece?

Pearl Pendant

Pearl Pendant

Hi
I am wanting some information on the best way to sell the Necklace and Pendant. Does anyone have any ideas on this subject? I would appreciate the help in this area. I was wondering if it would be wise to use eBay with a reserve.
Thank you
Micheleefree

putting on ebay

putting on ebay

Hi all
I am going to be putting this necklace on eBay within the next couple of days. if anyone would like to bid on it that would be great. We will see how it goes.

Hi Michele
Be sure to let us know when you list it.

I think either a reserve or an opening price. If you start a bit low, it is more likely to get bid up because people think they are are going to get a deal, then they get possessive and keep bidding.

Check out what is selling right now to choose your opening bid and/or your reserve. It is worth doing the research before you list.

Be sure to take good photos

Realistically, the pros will bid at a quarter or less of your appraisal. Don't think you will get the full amount. You will do well to get a third to half of the appraised value unless you can provoke a bidding war.

Good luck :)

Pearl Pendant

Pearl Pendant

I appreciate the advice. I was wondering how best to do this!:) My husband is going to help me today or tomorrow probably. I was thinking that a reserve would be best. I am going to do some resurche right now so that I can be ready. If anyone has any more pointers, let me know. All help is appreciated. Thanks:D

Pearl Pendant and pearl necklace

Pearl Pendant and pearl necklace

I put the pearl pendant and necklace on eBay. Look under pearl pendant and necklace and take a look. I also have pictures on this sight earlier in the thread. Have a great day
Michelle:)

Back