Wedding Earrings

Hi Greg: Freshadamas can come in rose, silver or white overtones.

E-mail, call, or use the chat function on the Pearl Paradise website and ask them to e-mail you photos of several different strands with different overtones and in different types of lighting. They will really help you, so contact them.

I second what BWeaves said about overtones, and asking for photos, AND about finding out what your fiancée wants.

Are we still talking about earrings or are you now considering a strand?

Definitely will consult with the vendor and get pictures. I've told my fiance that Im getting her earrings, and will get input from her mom. This way its still a surprise. Im usually pretty good with knowing what my fiance's style is, and since her mom has seen the dress she should be able to advise me properly.

At the moment im torn between earrings or necklace and earrings lol. I'll see what her mom things.

but at the moment im leaning towards these...

18 inch, AAA Quality, round. Rose overtone, Sterling Silver Clasp.
Necklace
Platinum earrings. Will see if I can get a 9mm pearl instead of 8.
Earrings

alternatively these...
Necklace
Earrings
However, PearlParadise got back to me and said all of their gold contains Nickel, and only certain items can be made in sterling silver (neither of these). So Im not sure that is an option.

So maybe the AP choices are the way to go, because of nickel sensitivity. I like the clasp on that necklace.

Assuming you choose rose overtone, I would ask them to match the tone of the earrings to the strand.

Edit: The page you linked for the AP earring shows 14K white gold. Can they make this in sterling silver for you?

The AP necklace can come with a silver clasp. the AP earrings i can get in silver or platinum.

Back