Venus GSS pendant

Raisondetre

I really think this deserves its own thread. Courtesy of Jeremy. 12-13 mm and gorgeous beyond words.

Venus1.jpg

Venus3.jpg

Venus5.jpg

Venus6.jpg

Some comparison pics with Terry's pearl enhancer. The enhancer is more classic, while the Venus is almost rugged and perfect for everyday wear.

Pearls001-1.jpg

Pearls002-1.jpg

Pearls003-1.jpg

The Venus Pearl pendant almost reminds me of the Star Trek Symbol from the original series...

cheers
Ash

Well, I do happen to be a Trekkie LOL more a fan of Voyager though.

000_0017.jpg

000_0018.jpg

Now my mom's going to want a matching necklace ... sigh.

Wowie! Tell us more about it! Where is it from? is it for you or your mother?

By the way the brushed ball clasp looks perfect with the pearls.

My mom tends to "borrow" my pearls so whatever I get she has a say in what matching ones I should buy. She was very impressed with this one. I bought the Venus pendant when it was on special, but was so in love I got Jeremy to match a bracelet for me. Took a long time for me to finally get it - Jeremy was very kind to keep it in the vault for me for a few months! I won't be such a pest for the necklace. Couple more months when I get back to working again I'll be aiming for a matching necklace.

The Valentine's special:

000_0001_01.jpg

000_0002_01.jpg

Sorry it's a bit blurred. I just can't get it to focus right.

Oooh, I like that too. Goes nicely with your blouse. How are the overtones on it?

I'd say silvery, with a bit of blue. It goes with all my casual tops. I wore it to the market against all protests. I figure I won't have enough formal occasions to wear it to, so I'm going to wear whatever makes me happy.

... I figure I won't have enough formal occasions to wear it to, so I'm going to wear whatever makes me happy.

I feel the same way-- life is too short to put off enjoying the things we are fortunate enough to own. (Lovely pearl, by the way!)

Beautiful pieces Raisondetre - I've also come to love GSS's thanks to the forum....

I have a pendant similar to the Valentine's one and I just love it, and wear it casually a lot, or when whatever shirt/blouse etc is just too "busy" to support a full strand ... lovely simple piece, looks very elegant on you!

Thanks for sharing the photos..

Back