Tahitian rope!

Really stunning, Hanadama! I think the size of the pearls is well matched with the length of the rope. And the colors really shine against the neutral sweater. Well done!

Thanks SunSeeker! I really like the tight size range too. Next on my to-knot-list is a 6-10mm rope of silver Ts. I wonder if I will like the graduated look as much. If not I'll make a wave strand!

I think the asymmetry of the pearl colors looks great, it creates additional interest and draws the eye to different areas of the rope. I like seeing T's against gray, I have a lot of gray in my wardrobe too (it's the perfect neutral color IMO).

I think the asymmetry of the pearl colors looks great, it creates additional interest and draws the eye to different areas of the rope. I like seeing T's against gray, I have a lot of gray in my wardrobe too (it's the perfect neutral color IMO).

Wow that is a lovely way of looking at it! Thanks MSC!

Thank you Kalmen!!

In one post, MSC convinced me of the loveliness of the waves of color theory!

Great effort and very nice necklace, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

Hanadama what a great rope! I love how you mixed all the colors mixed up. Well done and congratulations!

Hanadama I was wondering if you could post a picture of your amazing new rope doubled. It is an inspiration!

Stunning rope, hanadama. I love multicolor Tahitian ropes. They always look very special to me. Probably my favorite pearl look, and yours is just perfect.

Thank you Karmen & Red! : )

Pearly-Whites here you go! Doubled in a few different styles, If I double its usually in the style of #2.

IMG_7043.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

Back