Tahitian Necklace

Here ya go, many people have heard of Chris Aire, but I haven't looked at his site in a long long time. But here is link to his bracelets in his MENS collection:
http://www.chrisaire.com/store/mensBracelets.htm

Hes got a tahitian bracelet in there($8600:eek:), which i think is a recent addition or at least new since I looked last.

I do think the leather drop earring is trendy- stylish. How come not black leather/

The boho look is back this year, but this earring is a more updated look than that - the fittings are highly engineered and techie looking- not the old ethnic hippy low tech look. The bohemians would have dangled the bead from a chain- and it never would have been a pearl. NEVER! (I had a pair like that from Greenwich Village- 1960 with black beads- it looked great with my black tights and white tennies when I was a student at Benninton!) The hippy look would have been to knot the leather onto the earwire- been there, done that, too.

This earring is for people who wear leather and maybe have at least a hidden tattoo. It has hints of adventure in it, while not being too loud.

And, if one is just being trendy for now, it has nice pearls that can be reused in a more conservative piece.

Last edited:
The combination of pearl and leader.

The combination of pearl and leader.

I find it daring, young and challenging. I would love to see more unusual combination with pearls.

hi Jeremy,

I too like the earring.... I like the concept of it. very trendy, and Now oriented IMHO..... to vary it a tad for women.. would you use various colors of leather to appearl to a braoder base of women???? Just curious.....

I still like it!

Cheers

The earrings were made to go with a Tahitian on leather piece that we made with the lighter leather for a woman (her husband had the same on darker leather). She wanted a pair of earrings to match, and this is what we came up with.
I was pleased with the final look. It came out much better than I had anticipated. We are now playing around with it a bit to determine whether we want to carry it or not. It does not quite "fit" our product mix, and we may just reserve it for custom and promotional (such as PR) occasions.

I like the look very much. With a high quality Tahitian these earrings are lovely, modern and for being Tahitians in a price range that can be afforded by many people.

I think they should be incorporated in Your Tahitian jewellery, not only custom.

Inge Jernberg:cool:

Back