Tahitian Love

I bought another strand in the 2009 sale, but I found I wasn’t wearing it as much. I used the smallest pearls to make two bracelets. I wear these together all the time now. They are a mix of shapes and colors, and have very colorful overtones.
99003BBB-373C-40BD-AC1F-980362EA34B5.jpg

Thanks, Katbran- I actually was able to get three bracelets out of the one strand. I used the bigger pearls in the third bracelet. I was a few short, so I filled it in with some gemstones.

Oooohhh the colors on those bracelets! I would get a lot of wear out of those too.

On a different note, looks like they're going to be adding more inventory to the sale page today!

Red, those T strands are lovely and well matched. Excited to see the rope when you receive it and post.

I too, was enticed by the sale, and looked through all the strands. I wanted to compliment the T strands I now have. After viewing the strands this weekend, I jotted down several I was interested in. I called and John was nice enough to pull the strands and beautifully describe the strands to me. What I loved is he had looked at them in different lighting, as to describe them to me. Fantastic !!

Sooooooooo it looks like I have a T strand coming in the mail soon, from PP ! :eek: The first on my list, was my winner ! It was the larger strand with the copper and pistachio. I do not have another T strand of those colors, so definitely excited to receive the strand. :cool:

Jeg, the strand from 2009 is gorgeous ! The silver with the aqua overtones, is stunning. And it looks fabulous with the Kojima ropes! Always love your strands, and the artistry of your combinations of pearls and fashion.

Red, those T strands are lovely and well matched. Excited to see the rope when you receive it and post.

... I have a T strand coming in the mail soon, from PP ! :eek: The first on my list, was my winner ! It was the larger strand with the copper and pistachio. I do not have another T strand of those colors, so definitely excited to receive the strand. :cool:

Thanks for the report, AzFlyGirl. I'm so excited for you. I hope you enjoy your new stand, and be sure to share pictures when it arrives.

I was in contact with John earlier this week as well, and he also looked at my strands and says that thy should combine beautifully. So, I'm sure it will be true.

Thanks, Pattye! I just noticed your avatar with your bunny ears and my bunny’s ears (ear)! A memorable trip!!:eek: Just need to see the rest of that cool jacket you’re wearing with the San Francisco city scape!

My new Tahitian pearl necklace is on its way. John kindly snapped a photo for me first.

So pretty. Now, I'm getting really excited.

4311.jpg

I’m excited for you! It will be perfect year ‘round!!

I’m excited for you! It will be perfect year ‘round!!

Thanks, jeg. I think it is going to be the color I’m hoping for. This is the best photo yet.

It looks beautiful, you will get much use out of a rope like this. It goes with everything.

Very beautiful rope, Red, and it will look fantastic on you!

Back