Strand arrived today

Kaywal said:
I wish I could post the true photo resolution, so much better than the scaled down Internet resolution.

Beautiful pearls and pictures! :cool: Most people complain that pearls are a hardship to photograph....

You can posts larger images using the 'thumbnail for forums' option from www.imageshack.us (among others, i'd bet).

Beautiful pearls and pictures! :cool: Most people complain that pearls are a hardship to photograph....

You can posts larger images using the 'thumbnail for forums' option from www.imageshack.us (among others, i'd bet).

Thanks Valeria! I tried out the imageshack, but both browsers I tried had trouble. I use a mac, and this happens all the time.:rolleyes:

I started a new thread with all the pieces I've collected so far. I'm on a photo streak! I should really try the tripod that I recently got. I bet I could get clearer shots, but I'm crazy, and I like to hold the camera for macro shots.:D

Dear Kaywal:
Your pics are great. You really look good in an off the neck dress!
If I may be so bold, I would like to mention that If you sent your pearl braclet to PP they would have tried to match it for you. Even Freshadama can be colormatched. They are great about that. Although I did hear you say you like to mix it up. Just for future reference. Please let us know how your evening goes!
barbie

I ordered it an inch shorter, because I've always loved this look.
The shorter length looked so good on you, I wished I ordered mine shorter...
til I remembered my build's quite the opposite of yours, LOL! :)

By the way, how does the lustre of the Freshas compare to the Akoyas your parents got you? :)

Thanks BluePawprint!
The Freshadamas are more lustrous than the Akoyas for sure!:)

Back