Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I'm sorry, the lighting is horrible right now.

45DB07DB-5DB5-42FC-AD13-205DCD925CE6_1_201_a.jpg

Attachments

• 6E821A3B-89BC-41F3-9D50-AE9F5989A4F5_1_201_a.jpg
    6E821A3B-89BC-41F3-9D50-AE9F5989A4F5_1_201_a.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 67
What a unique necklace BWeaves! So summery and happy and special... Absolutely lovely! You have such a wonderful collection of OOAK tin cups, always a pleasure to see you wear them.

Dear Santa, I've been naughty this year. I just ordered even more pearls from Kojima. I've been eyeing the feather pendant for a long time. It looked like a good summer pearl. I've never seen feather pearls in person, and there's one on my new Beachy necklace and I love it.

Featherpearl.jpg

And I've been eyeing the long white SS tin cup for a while. It looked like it would look great with my natural white Hanadama rope. Actually, they looked like they would look good together, too. I seem to be really drawn to wire wrapped SS pearls.

SStincup.jpg

My family just got word that my Dad's hometown in Germany is putting up a monument to the Jews who were deported from there during the Holocaust, and they've invited my family back for the ceremony dedicating it. It's going to be across the street from my Dad's old house. It'll be the end of July, so Ruckus time. Another once in a lifetime trip.

Last edited:
Lots of pretty new pearls Bweaves. Your new strand looks great and I think that it will look even better in more pearl friendly light. I have never seen a feather pearl in real life either, the white south sea tincup is gorgeous. Are you going to Germany with your father? I hope that it will be a nice trip for him.

Yes, Dad, me & Greg, my sister again, and this time we're hoping my brother can come, too.

It's nice that hopefully your whole family can do this trip together, and be with your father.

BWeaves all three of your new necklaces are lovely. Very versatile as well. Wear them with joy !

What an honor to be invited to Germany for the monument ceremony. Truly special for your dad, in his hometown and across the street from his home. Wonderful time to visit and see where the roots of your family lie, and maybe the stories that your father has to tell of his history. Wishing you wonderful and safe trip with your family.

Happy Chanukah to me. New feather pearl pendant and long South Sea and Freshie tin-cup from Kojima. They're playing with my natural white Hanadama rope from Pearl Paradise. Just ignore my grey T-shirt and sweatpants. I couldn't wait to try the pearls on. I think they'll be great summer pearls. Nice and light to wear.

Kojima feather pearl with Pearl Paradise natural white akoya rope

Kojima feather pearl with Pearl Paradise natural white akoya rope close

What an amazing combination BWeaves, your new tincup and pendant looks beautiful with your hanadama rope. Happy Chanukah to you.

Ooh, the white feather pearl is beautiful, and it makes a great set layered with the others. I’ve always been a bit indifferent to pink/beige feather pearls (I figure they maybe look better IRL than in photos), but that white one is stunning.

The feather pearl is so pretty and looks perfect layered with your FW/SS tin cup necklace and Akoyas. Happy Chanukah.

Back