Ruckus 2012 People and activities Photos

pearl6.jpg
Having so much fun more ladies came to play

Last edited:
Who are the people? I want to know. I see some lovely pearls, and some even lovelier and more interesting people talking about them!

blusmju

The Malibu estate.

What a massive house! The architectural style is interesting. Looks like the hybrid offspring of a 1930s mock-tudor house (mostly on the right) and a Norman Church, with a random balcony chucked in by a distant ancestor.....

Who are the people? I want to know. I see some lovely pearls, and some even lovelier and more interesting people talking about them!
This thread is no longer in the private area and is public for all to see. There will be no names posted unless the person in the picture wants to identify themselves. So if you want to know who we are you need to come and meet us at the next Ruckus. Also if you have a problem with your face in a picture Jeremy will put a black dot over your face.

This thread is no longer in the private area and is public for all to see. There will be no names posted unless the person in the picture wants to identify themselves. So if you want to know who we are you need to come and meet us at the next Ruckus. Also if you have a problem with your face in a picture Jeremy will put a black dot over your face.

You are, of course, right. I hadn't thought of that.

Back