pearls for pictures-- custom pearl pendant from The Pearl Outlet

elisa

Terry from The Pearl Outlet took a liking to some of the pictures I took of myself in one of TPO's ropes, and in exchange for letting him post the pictures on his website, he (ever so generously!) made me this gorgeous, gorgeous pendant. Even though he sent me a pic beforehand, I was not expecting the pearl to be this big and luscious in person! It is practically as big as my eyeball (see below... :) ).

It's a (very) lustrous, (very) round 12.5 mm freshwater, with a gold filigree bail and 18 inch chain. I can hardly keep it on my neck because I want to roll it around in my hand all the time. Thank you, Terry! (And thank you PG and PGers for making cool connections like this possible.)

Attachments

• o149 (4).jpg
    o149 (4).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 50
  • o14B (5).jpg
    o14B (5).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 53
  • o14D (4).jpg
    o14D (4).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 50
  • picscollage.jpg
    picscollage.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Gorgeous Elisa, oh and the pearl too. Have fun if you ever get around to actually wearing it!
barbie

How perfectly lovely! Exquisite filigree cap, what a wonderful exchange!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Elisa - splendid result! Gorgeous pendant - suits you beautifully and glad you have such a fabulous piece to add to your collection!

Terry - that's a lovely piece - may you sell lots and lots of ropes with Elisa's photos on your site!

PS Elisa - does it go around your rope? Can we see a photo?

Oh Gosh, I'm so green right now !

You lucky devil.

I'm so jealous.

It looks beautiful and I'm not suprised he wanted you to model ! You wear pearls so well.

Huge wow factor in the pearl you received, YOUR PHOTOS, and the rope. You photograph amazingly.

thanks to all for the comments!

nerida-- I am going to go buy a little a clip-on enhancer so that i can hang it from my rope, will post a pic when I get it.

and thanks, mervione-- the earrings are 9-10mm AAAs from PP...my jewelry box is slowly turning into a shrine to the shepherd brothers :)

Elisa you earned your pendant! The first time the rope was on special I passed it up, but after seeing how fabulous it looked on you I had to snatch it up this time around ;)

Here's a photo of that pendant I took before I had it sent to you, Elisa.

FPWH-FILLIGREEBAIL-zoom.jpg

Back