Pearl Neclace & earring set??

Hi Jade,

Pearls need to be worn to keep beautiful :) Unlike gem stones pearls can be ruined if they dry out. I seldom see people on PG offer a value. Instead we recommend that you try to check eBay for vintage akoya necklaces with the same number of pearls and see what they are sold for (not what they are offered at). A lot of them will be misrepresented freshwater pearls, but if you look close at the pictures I think you will be able to tell.

- Karin

Hi guys,

thanks so much for all your help and input.

I have put the necklace on ebay. If im being totally honest, im not a pearl wearer and as the piece is so beautiful and unique it seems such a waste to just have them in my jewellery box where nobody gets to enjoy them so i thought it best to let somebody enjoy them and show them off!!! I'm going to use the money to buy a piece of jewellery with a Jade gem thats more to my taste as the Jade part is the reason i inherited them anyway & im sure my Gran would approve!!

Thanks again xx

eBay link??

eBay link??

Hi, it won't let me copy the link but if you go on eBay.co.uk and type in my user name - jademh86, the necklace listing should come up?? I hope this helps!!

Thanks x

Back