Pearl Diary

largest round peacock pendant I have , 14.1.

Ooooh, I love that. I like swirly settings.

Yowza, I love that Tahitian rope. Very nice.

And your pendants are great, they're all so different.

Today I was wearing double strands, 12-15 semi round WSS and 10-12 round Tahitian.
The Tahitian is multi-colour grey. Let’s call it 50 shades of Grey. :D

Attachments

• CF74F291-04EC-49B0-A72B-CB374E6C7333.jpg
    CF74F291-04EC-49B0-A72B-CB374E6C7333.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 85FDA397-8090-4478-BA5A-80E8C4E66F14.jpg
    85FDA397-8090-4478-BA5A-80E8C4E66F14.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 76
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dragon pendant!!! And the Tahitians....be still my heart!!

I was looking for a Phoenix to pair with the Dragon for months , but ended up with a little bird.

Attachments

• B52F3F54-90B4-4E56-892D-EDBB9B4F2BFC.jpg
    B52F3F54-90B4-4E56-892D-EDBB9B4F2BFC.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 55
  • A484981D-0F0C-41B6-B8AF-BD53DB58DC3F.jpg
    A484981D-0F0C-41B6-B8AF-BD53DB58DC3F.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 69
OMG! So many gorgeous pendants and ropes, and rings. Oh my!!!

Any earrings? Do you wear pearl studs with your strands?

I'm so happy you found us. We get to see your pearl journey all at once. What a treat! Everything is enchanting. Welcome to PG!
Blaire

What a sense of humor! Fifty Shades of grey, indeed. Love the pearls, Waps.

If I tell you the price of the bird ring , you will be mad .
Ready?

16 dollars equivalent .

The bird ring is sterling silver, I bought it from a market ,It had a faux pearl on it, so took it off by using the hairdryer blowing it for 1 minute, and glue a 9mm round Tahitian on. The glue is bought from 2 dollars shop Daiso(AB glue, two tubes set)

I am new here, thought it would be too humble to post some stuff I bought from market , so I didn’t post the ring with those gold and diamond top designer pieces on #77.
If you like sterling silver settings and some simple gold settings, I have tons of them. usually bought from craft market / night market.
I am an addict to craft market/night market , Thailand , Indonesia, India, China( Taiwan), Japan, Myanmar , etc...
craftmakret /night market is like meditation , I can spend hours very slowly going through one booth after another , and spend only 100. Saved a lot on going to see psychaitrist or mindful awareness trainer . And cured. :cool:

Last edited:
The original rope was much longer, 130cm ish, so I asked people to restring it. Some sterling silver parts were taken from the original rope , and the rest of the Keshis were made into a shorter rope.

Here are the photos of the rectangle part.

I missed this post before. Thanks for posting these photos of the rectangles-- they are charming. :)

Who wouldn't love a stroll through a night/craft market? Sounds like lots of fun!

I missed this post before. Thanks for posting these photos of the rectangles-- they are charming. :)

Who wouldn't love a stroll through a night/craft market? Sounds like lots of fun!

Unfortunately , craft markets is a sunset industry now, many people going online shopping.

I
am an addict to craft market/night market , Thailand , Indonesia, India, China( Taiwan), Japan, Myanmar , etc...
craftmakret /night market is like meditation , I can spend hours very slowly going through one booth after another , and spend only 100. Saved a lot on going to see psychaitrist or mindful awareness trainer . And cured.

Waps, you would be like the Pied Piper with all of us following you, completely enthralled!!

Back