Off Round and Keshi FWP Necklace

baby nurse

This is a strand I purchased from Catherine Cardellini. It's 21.5" and made up of pearls ranging from 12.9 to 11.2mm. I love it for it's shimmery creams, pinks, peaches, and lavenders!

CCoffrndkeshi1.jpg

CCoffrndkeshi.jpg

CCoffrndkeshi3.jpg

CCoffrndkeshi2.jpg

CCoffrndkeshi4.jpg

CCoffrndkeshi5.jpg
A spot of color.

CCoffrndkeshi6.jpg
Love the peachy-pink pearl on the right.

Wonderful design! It is very interesting and pleasing to the eye!

Thanks, Jersey Pearl. BAS's daily thread got me thinking about how many strands I have that don't get rotated, simply because there are so many. So I took this one out for some love!

Thanks, amti. I really enjoy the different textures. It goes nicely with a neutral color, simple neckline.

beautiful, and so perfect for spring! they are each like little flower buds!

What a creative design! This necklace is very appealing, nice to see it "in action" too :)

I just LOVE the pearls Catherine Cardellini chooses for her pearls.

I have more pearls than I need, but sometimes I peruse Catherine's pages just to covet all the yummy strands. My eye is always a little opened by her pearl choices, and I think, "I want to be able to do it like that" over and over.

I don't think there is anyone else out there making necklaces like those, for years and years, a constant stream of beauty - and praise from others at P-G. :)

Someone needs to link to her page- thinking about her pearls, makes me want to visit, again.

Wow, that necklace looks amazing on.

This is kind of a stupid question, but are the pearls knotted between each pearl? It's hard to tell from the photos.

Wow, that necklace looks amazing on.

This is kind of a stupid question, but are the pearls knotted between each pearl? It's hard to tell from the photos.

I took a look and can't find any knots. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few in there, but I'm not seeing them.

It is playful and feminine, love how you paired it with a sweater. I would like to see it with a fluffy sweater if you have one. :D

Baby Nurse, that necklace is just dreamy ... such a magical combination, and it's lit from within by the glow!

Beautiful, BN, it certainly deserves to be displayed often.

Back