My natural white Hanadama necklace

A uwseful trick is to hold a ring in the lips while handwashing. The prob with not removing is that soap and or water can be trapped under the shank and the skin doesn't like that

Thank you everybody for the compliments. And I'll dance with them on. :)

Attaching a few more pics. Sorry, don't mean to bore you guys - the sun came out today for a couple of hours and I just could not help it. :) The problem is I love to take pics - play with the light and such.

Cheers,
SR

Attachments

• DSC_8497 (640x428).jpg
    DSC_8497 (640x428).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_8534 (640x428).jpg
    DSC_8534 (640x428).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_8542 (640x428).jpg
    DSC_8542 (640x428).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 77
Oh - and do you guys know where I found my watch (given to me as a gift) - inside the heavy duty vacuum cleaner at the movies. :)

-SR

I am just drooling over your pictures, so believe me, I am NOT bored! What size are they (sorry if I missed it)? They are gorgeous, and your photos really show all the different looks that the lighting gives.

Thanks Kylie56. They are 7.5mm - 8.0mm (and I didn't mention it earlier) in size.

-SR

So elegant and perfect on you. I agree with Caitlin, wear them as often as you can!

Boy those are lovely colors. Thank you so much for the additional photos!

The day after my husband were married we went to the beach for a swim. When we finished our swim I said "still have my ring, I was worried about that". My husband looked at his hand and said he no longer had his. I wonder how much gold can be found at the beach on any given day. In restuarant toilets etc. Would be a king's ransom in the long run. :( I never did take jewellery off when out to wash my hands. Better a little soapy than gone forever.

Dawn

Bodecia:
How heartbreaking for you. My husband also lost his ring in the water: he was teaching a class in the pool at university.:eek: When he realized his ring had come off he ordered all the kids back into the pool saying his wife would kill him if it couldn't be found. They found it close to the drain and rescued it.
I wouldn't have killed him over it but we had just picked then up from the jewelers a few days before. I think the wax was still warm!:p
Again, I am so sorry you lost yours.. That first ring is always so special. Hopefully he has a nice new one.
barbie

SR: Amazing pearls. I'd love to follow in your footsteps.

Perfectly displayed in the middle photo above, the overtones are equally pink and blue. This is considered to be an attribute of the finest akoyas. ;)

Saved!

Saved!

Oh SR, aren't you glad that you went straight for the best? They look amazing! I wore mine today. They definitely put a smile on my face. Congratulations! ;)

PS, there's plenty more room in hell if anyone wants to join us!

Hey, y'all - whoever gets there first, save us a table, a room, d***it, a whole floor! It seems every time I come back to the site we've got another addict! We'll be in the finest of company...

I am not a Hanadama owner yet but I'm sure I will be there with you all because of all the other pearls I own.

Oh Newberry, you have an awesome collection. We can't help it with perp Jeremy around. The pearl pusher! ;)

The Pearl Pusher got me good this last week. I am a very happy PQ.

Back