My freshwater pearl drops from China!

Trulyviolet - they were described as green color pearls, but they are something silvery green blue. I really like the color. You can find 2 more picture in my other thread my new projects.

Trulyviolet - they were described as green color pearls, but they are something silvery green blue. I really like the color. You can find 2 more picture in my other thread my new projects.

going to look now

ahhh ok....i sorta missed them looking at your kittie,
cause i have a bit of a weakness for animals..and a tabby cat .......

Me too..I have 3 cats, 2 black tabbys, and 1 red tabby...all of them Maine Coons...gentle giants

Me too..I have 3 cats, 2 black tabbys, and 1 red tabby...all of them Maine Coons...gentle giants

we have laperms. our gramma cat who passed over last year was from the originator of the breed.....and i adored her
a little brown tabby ....i miss her so much
we have her great grand son and daughter....who are sister/brother/littermates
fawnie, our gramma had some maine coon in her...... there were maine coons around the farm that the laperm was founded on

Trulyviolet- I've just read your post, and I had to lol up this breed! They are so cute, and a new breed! I'm always wondering, how much I still can learn here, and nit only about pearls!

In case someone is interested, Wen has new metallic drop pearls. I've ordered 5 pairs, now the more purple/ lilacs. Here are a few pictures:
IMG_3953.jpg
IMG_3952.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg
I still don't know what I'm going to do with them, maybe an other tincup with sapphire. I've ordered a few stones, let's see what looks best with them.

Last edited:
Trulyviolet- I've just read your post, and I had to lol up this breed! They are so cute, and a new breed! I'm always wondering, how much I still can learn here, and nit only about pearls!

i love the laperms so very much, their curly fur and their personalities
but there aren't any breeders in america anymore which is a shame (not ones that aren't backyard breeders anyway)
i got my gramma fawn as a retired and spayed adult..... and calpurrnia was a 'leftover pet' no one wanted her but we did
thaddeaus is also a pet...... (calpurrnia and thaddeaus are littermates/siblings) everyone spay/neutered and just fluffy happy house cats
(hot fancy feast and wellness every morning in winter)

In case someone is interested, Wen has new metallic drop pearls. I've ordered 5 pairs, now the more purple/ lilacs. Here are a few pictures:
View attachment 46926
View attachment 46927
View attachment 46928
View attachment 46929
View attachment 46930
I still don't know what I'm going to do with them, maybe an other tincup with sapphire. I've ordered a few stones, let's see what looks best with them.

the photos didn't show for me
but i can imagine how wonderful they are

Trulyviolet thank you for your hint regarding the pictures! I'll try it once more! Could you post some pictures sbout your cats? There is a thread about pets.

Trulyviolet thank you for your hint regarding the pictures! I'll try it once more! Could you post some pictures sbout your cats? There is a thread about pets.

i did post somewhere with them.... but i can do it again if you'd like

Thanks for letting us know, katalin. I especially like the second pair.

View attachment 46947
View attachment 46948
View attachment 46949
View attachment 46950
View attachment 46951
now i can see them....... ohohoh yeah a tin cup no doubt about it
multicolored sapphires?

I ordered only blue and padparadscha sapphires and also moss aqua. I can't wait to get them, and see what looks best!

Katalin fantastic drops. Love the luster. I have one metallic drop from Wen.
And these ripplesIMG_20161222_084053.jpg

those are really cute, suchi! did you have Wen make them for you or did you put them together yourself?

Thanks leukolenos..... Wen made them for me. I selected the gold earrings option.
Merry Christmas everyone. May Santa bring everyone lovely Pearls :)

Peach is a natural color for freshwater pearls! They are well matched, and so lustrous. Congratulations!
What do you plan to do with them? Dangle earrings?

Back