More Fiji Pearls

OMG, they literally look like a plate of candies. �� �� ��

The morning light agrees with them <3

I envy you Red! I think there's nothing better than breakfast with pearls by the lake on a nice sunny day!

Red- I love your new Fiji bracelet and how it goes so well with your original. They are both full of deep autumn colors! I'd love to see it on your deck when those leaves in the background start changing colors!

I flew into LA yesterday to visit the vault. It was so much fun to be able to spend time with Erin and lmgarden! I am putting together another bracelet, but it will be awhile before it is completed. The pearls need to be drilled. I think the colors I chose will go with my bracelet that I just brought back from Fiji. lmgarden brought her beautiful collection of Fiji pearls. I love her creative designs! Here are a few photos- IMG_3642.jpg

My bracelet in the works-
IMG_3637.jpg

lmgarden and her beautiful collection-
IMG_3634.jpg

Awesome!!! Love the golds, greens, and chocolates in your bracelet, as well as that pretty silver.

Do I spy some necklaces in the making? Is that a long row of keshi?

lmgarden was working on some possibilities, but I will let her post when she decides for sure.

Isn't that strand of keshi cool? They are tiny Tahitian keshi sold as a temporary strand. BTW, I love your collection of Fiji keshi! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

Finally, I added an extender to the back and my Kamoka drop to the front, and played around with making another Fiji necklace from the two bracelets. To be really successful, the pearls on the bracelets would need to be arranged to look more symmetric in this configuration. Still, this is a fun variation.

View attachment 55094

Those bracelets make a wonderful necklace! Can't wait to see what you do with the keshi but whatever you do I know it will be fabulous !

At Red's special request: All the Fiji keshi that came in, in a tiny little handful :) No large pearls, and photo is NOT accurate for color. These tiny pearls prove very difficult to photograph for me. There were quite a few left when I was done choosing, but I understand, along with Red, that the keshi are all spoken for now ... it was a very small handful of lovely but tiny pearls :)

IMG_3092.jpg

Thank you so much for the photo, Cathy. Not many keshi at all. I hope Jeremy negotiates for a few more while in HK.

Have you seen the Gellner Fiji Rain collection? Keshi on 18kt rose gold with colored diamond rondelles. Although, I prefer the simplicity of the Kojima Tahitian keshi designs that I linked to earlier in this thread. I'm sure my designer will have her own ideas as well.

I love the Fiji Rain collection. So much impact from such tiny pearls.Gellner Fiji Rain 2.jpgGellner Fiji Rain 1.jpg

I had an idea in mind for a keshi tin cup, but I haven't been able to arrange a date to go back up and look since the ruckus. I second the wish that Jeremy gets more keshi!

Oh, YES ... thanks to KaySD's photos I am very familiar with the Rain series ... and I just adore it. Red, I can hardly imagine what your designer will do with those keshi :)

Thanks for the Fiji Rain photos, KaySD. I'm thinking that all of my current keshi will go into a necklace, but future keshi could make some amazing earrings.

OOOO, I like the Rain collection. Actually, it reminds me a lot of my Kojima necklace. Very similar.

Ohhh, those are some amazing colors, Red1!! Your new bracelet compliments last year's very nicely. I think if you flipped the strand on the right around, the pearls on both bracelets would be facing downwards, and maybe match better?

LMGarden.... can't wait to see what you make! I was hoping for a close up of the beading board. Jeg, are your pearls round? They look beautiful!

Oh my, that rain collection picture... I'd love some keshi raining on me like that. (Adding to wish list)

Back