Kamoka birthday beauties!

Thank you Cathy, Vi, pattye, Bailey & Pearl Dreams! They are insanely colourful, I love them!

Managed to snap some better photos this afternoon.

Inside:

IMG_0476.jpg

Outside:

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

Last edited:
Argh I hate ear shots but I wanted to show you what they look like on.

Last edited:
Oh my, they are fabulous Kamokas, Hanadama! They look fantastic on you too. I need a napkin to wipe my drool...

Thanks pareltje, Katbran, Marianne & kalmen! I'm so thrilled with these pearls.

Wow, those just took my breath away. Now I want studs.

You people are enablers of the worst, I mean best, kind.

Thanks MSC, Gem Geek, Lori, Jersey Pearl and BWeaves!

BWeaves, you look great wearing drops but I think studs would really suit you too!

The whole reason I got my ears pierced was because I saw Merrill Streep wearing akoya studs back in 1978 and I thought, "I want to look like that."

I still have those studs but never wear them. I cheaped out, and I wish I hadn't. They're not very good pearls, in hindsight, but I thought all pearls were the same back then.

I keep toying with the idea of buying some new Hanadamas or Tahitians, but I love drops.

BWeaves, when I finally pierced my ears at age 34, a good friend gave me a pair of 5mm akoya studs. I wore them at my wedding, but wow, do they seem small now!

Beautiful color on those pearls Hanadama. Enjoy your beautiful earrings. I bet you will reach for them often. I know I would ;)

Thank you Cathy & newberry! I will wear them often and with great pleasure. But for now they are hidden away somewhere, I can't have them until Christmas!

BWeaves, have you always preferred drops or was there a period when you mostly wore studs? I wear studs almost every day. I have two pairs of drop earrings (metallic freshwater and Tahitian) which are lovely but I rarely wear them. Maybe once or twice a year to weddings and other events. I'm wondering if my preference will change! My mum always wears dangly earrings.

Another year, another birthday. I treated myself to these gorgeous Kamoka upside down keshi earrings!

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

Back