Jeremy's Untreated Freshwater Pearls

Omg that is funny. It's a small world isn't it! And yes you must post those pics of the new pearls.

Here is the picture of the FWN pearls that I was wearing when the necklace was recognized as a PP pearl necklace.

Attachments

• FWN000-200_XI.jpg
    FWN000-200_XI.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 61
It's lovely! There are some pretty cool shapes in that strand. Weren't those un treated freshwaters great!? I only bought one. It was described lavender and is more of a pink to my eyes ( kind of wish I'd also gotten a multi colored one too). My mother says they glow, and it's true they really do.

That is an amazing coincidence, really. We all enjoyed that story. He should have moved you to first class, though, for wearing all those pearls!

Jeremy,
I agree, but it was full! I just relocated to AZ and I wore three strands on the plane. One tahitian, one SS white, one SS golden, my version of "the Pelosi" No one noticed except my 9 yr son who said "Mom, you look like you are going to a party! " I tried..

like candy!

like candy!

Hi all. I've lurked for awhile, but just joined. I got two of these strands one in the prettiest petal pink and one in the loveliet lavender. I am amazed at the color, luster and feel of these pearls. They make me think of candy every time I look at them I have to agree with others in this thread, I would take a few unwanted yellow overtones thanks to no treatments to have pearls that have this "glow". I'd love to have a near-round-round strand of untreated freshwaters. I own severl strands from PP, but these are a favorite. I'd love to see some of the bluish-purple freshwaters in a strand with some aqua-green overtoned dark tahitians too.

Back