Influencer Marketing's Impact on Consumer Trust and Purchase Behavior in the UK Pearl Jewellery Industry

Hello pearl enthusiasts and jewelry lovers! I'm Nicole Green, an MBA student researching the impact of influencer marketing on the UK pearl jewelry industry. Your insights are incredibly valuable for my dissertation, and I'd be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes to complete my survey. This anonymous survey explores how social media influencers affect your perceptions and purchasing decisions regarding pearl jewelry. Your responses will contribute to a better understanding of consumer behavior in this exciting market. As a thank you for your time, participants will be entered into a draw to win a beautiful pearl accessory! Click here to start the survey: [https://forms.gle/qHvCrgECNL4yUWjX7] .Thank you in advance for your help. Your input is truly appreciated and will make a significant difference in my research.

Hello pearl enthusiasts and jewelry lovers! I'm Nicole Green, an MBA student researching the impact of influencer marketing on the UK pearl jewelry industry. Your insights are incredibly valuable for my dissertation, and I'd be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes to complete my survey. This anonymous survey explores how social media influencers affect your perceptions and purchasing decisions regarding pearl jewelry. Your responses will contribute to a better understanding of consumer behavior in this exciting market. As a thank you for your time, participants will be entered into a draw to win a beautiful pearl accessory! Click here to start the survey: [https://forms.gle/qHvCrgECNL4yUWjX7] .Thank you in advance for your help. Your input is truly appreciated and will make a significant difference in my research.
Hi Nicole, your MBA topic sounds very interesting!

Just to let you know, some of your questions were “tick all that apply” but I could only select one answer.

Your "age bracket" doesn't go up high enough.
Hi Weaves, Thank you for your feedback regarding the age brackets in our survey. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For the purposes of this study, we are focusing on a specific age range that aligns with our research objectives. The current age brackets reflect the target demographic we are studying for this particular project.

I kinda think you are in the wrong place with this survey :) We are too old, not in the UK and we form our own opinions without input from influencers or we wouldn't be on this forum. We are not the ones you want :)

I kinda think you are in the wrong place with this survey :) We are too old, not in the UK and we form our own opinions without input from influencers or we wouldn't be on this forum. We are not the ones you want :)
Some of us are in the UK. But I do not have anything to do with influencers. Complete waste of time and money.

I agree. I'm not in the UK. I too old for your survey. I'm not on Facebook or any social media platform. And I don't follow influencers.

Some of us are in the UK. But I do not have anything to do with influencers. Complete waste of time and money.
Just to clarify, there are people contacting me all the time asking for free pearls because they are 'influencers'. Up to the stylist for the wife (or maybe now ex-wife of a very famous actor who wanted to wear them to some awards thing. But would not agree to a loan, or hire, with them paying the insurance)

My impression was that the survey was about finding out if we would be influenced to buy pearls if we saw them being worn by influencers on social media and I don't think any of us here would - in the UK or not. We are most certainly influenced by what other forum members wear and post, though, but that didn't seem to be the point :)

Back