GEM Quality Multicolors

Terry, are gem quality similar to the freshadamas Jeremy sells? Are those blacks mixed in or lavenders?

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright, let me be verbose here about what these are. They are the finest multicolor FW pearls of this size, period. Not only were they hand-picked from loose-grade pearls, but they were picked based on their metallic luster, perfectly (and I mean perfectly) round shape, complete lack of any flaws, and matching. By matching, let me quote what Sharon Wakefield at the NW Gem lab said in her valuation:

"Note: The origianl grading criteria for the "Matching" characteristic was predicated on mono-color pearl strands and is a measure of overall blending and similarity of visual appearance. Based on this criteria, the matching characteristic for intentional multi-color pearl strands is either omitted or noted as NOT APPLICABLE. However, the pearls comprising this strand are so consistent in all other criteria - size, shape, luster, blemishes - that it is my opinion this strand does warrant an EXCELLENT matching grade for all criteria except the intentional variation in the color palette."

IMO, you will not find a strand by any other name that is nicer (though you may find one as nice).

looks like it's one of my wanties

looks like it's one of my wanties

Fabulous!!! Do I want more exotics or more tahitians ? Do I really need more? Kids say no. I say yes. Wallet says no. :)

They look lovely!

I hope whoever buys them will post photos (hint, hint) :)

O.K., here's a photo! I kind of like the dappled sunlight effect ;)

Anyway, though they are a little more conservative than my usual taste runs, they are truly, absolutely lovely! Happy happy happy:D

Sheri

Attachments

• HPIM1397.jpg
    HPIM1397.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 54
Oh, yes! They go so well with your skin tones too.

(more photos pleeease? :D)

WOW, In sun or shade, they glow like the dickins! Gorgeous on you!!!!

nice

nice

It's gorgeous and is better than Terry's picture. Sorry, Terry;). I enjoy seeing pearl strands/pearl jewelry on models rather than plain background or neck form.

Last edited:
It is a beautiful necklace! However, I am not a fan of multicoloured strands, as I normally wear quite a bit of colour from the waist up, and the colours wont' suit my skin tone :(

Come on ladies, snap them up before they are gone! :D

DK :)

Oh Sheri, those are so faboo! They look like they were made for you. ;)

Oh, yes! They go so well with your skin tones too.

(more photos pleeease? :D)

OK, you ask, I will comply...though given the challenge of taking photos of myself, I had a friend model for me. I think they look quite lovely on her, even though she's not the usual pearl "type".

Sheri

Attachments

• HPIM1406.jpg
    HPIM1406.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 57
  • HPIM1408.jpg
    HPIM1408.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 57
  • HPIM1409.jpg
    HPIM1409.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 55
  • HPIM1412.jpg
    HPIM1412.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 50
  • HPIM1414.jpg
    HPIM1414.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 60
Oversized antlers, bird feet, pheasant tail? That is one funny looking rabbit!

But the pearls are just glorious!

The bunny is ok--it has brown eyes------beware the red eyed rabbit----------;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos of a great necklace, Terry. I really like the way you can see the other pearls reflected. Choosing them from loose pearls and making up the strands yourself definitely makes a superior necklace.

Back