Fun with Pattye's metallic keishis

MsT

I bought a wonderful strand of metallic keishi pearls from Pattye a couple of weeks ago. I have been making "bouquet" pendants and wanted to share few.

FYI, the white freshwater pearls on the bottom of 2 pendants measure 11.5mm and the blue akoya is from PP.

Thanks Pattye for such wonderful pearls!

Attachments

• bouquet1.jpg
    bouquet1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • bouquet2.jpg
    bouquet2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 57
  • bouquet3.jpg
    bouquet3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 56
  • bouquet4.jpg
    bouquet4.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 52
one more...

Attachments

• flowerpendant2.jpg
    flowerpendant2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 59
These are really lovely. They remind me of floral arrangements in little bubble bowls and vases. Matching earrings would be so cute!

Pattye's keshis are really beautiful, aren't they? I wish I could find larger size (11mm. - 13mm) and a bit rounder keshis with similar color variations and depts.

These are really great, and very imaginative!! Spaceneedle, check with Sarah at Kojima Pearl. I got a strand of very large stacked keishis of that size from her, but I don't want to split the strand up. She's got all kinds of shapes and sizes.

Very cute and most appropriate for spring feelings!

Those are wonderful. I love the different use of colors and the wire pigtails. I have no imagination and would never have thought of doing that.

Really lovely pendant charms Pattye, they're so adorable! Thanks for posting them MsT.

Apologies Ms T, I skimmed the post and went straight to the photos. I haven't had much sleep yesterday.

I don't mind! You can confuse me with Pattye anytime!

Annie, these are absolutely gorgeous! I just received a copy of Pattye's pink keishi's and have been looking for something beautiful to do with them but whatever I "dream up" will never come close to being this creative! I'll be lucky, as a new beader, to simply string them with knots that I can be proud of... hahaha

Julie

Just to be very clear--these lovely pendant charms are the creations of Annie aka MsT, a very talented designer! I simply supplied the keishi pearls.
I just love the idea and all the variations! Thanks, Annie, for posting the photos!

Are these originally from John Tu? I think you (Pattye) could work something out to sell a lot of his stuff!

Annie, your pendants are absolutely charming! ;)

Just got back online after some time off and vacationing and had to take a look at these one more time.

Annie - they are just so pretty and make me smile. Thank you for sharing.

Back