first attempt at wire wrapping and a ??

Very fun and a bit addictive!
Time flies then its the middle of the night....
but I have something to show for it
(other than dark circles under my eyes):eek:

Robin

Oooh, gorgeous earrings! One can't help when the creative urge hits - but I find that the satisfaction of making something when the urge hits makes up for the sleep deprivation!

Sheri

Very, very nice !!! I like to see another fellow beader combining silver and pearls !!!
After going through few pairs of "inexpensive" pliers, I invested in full set of Lindstroms. Best thing I ever did !! Facility and precision of work you can do with them is worth every penny. Good luck and don't stop !! I like your designs....

My pliers are also a german make Damascus..They are a few years old now...but if I recall are good quality...anyone heard of the brand??
I'm having a lot of fun with beading...time sure flies!!!
Thanks for all your help and encouragement everyone!:)
Robin

Very, very nice !!! I like to see another fellow beader combining silver and pearls !!!
After going through few pairs of "inexpensive" pliers, I invested in full set of Lindstroms. Best thing I ever did !! Facility and precision of work you can do with them is worth every penny. Good luck and don't stop !! I like your designs....

Hi Ivona,

which of the pliers do you think are needed? I just ordered some Lindstr?nms but it would be nice to know I have ordered the right ones. It is the RX-series I ordered from. And the RX-flush cutter. Hope it was right.

Thanks for answer:)

After going through few pairs of "inexpensive" pliers, I invested in full set of Lindstroms. Best thing I ever did !! Facility and precision of work you can do with them is worth every penny.

Ha ! Me too, Imanit.
The Lindstrom tools are very well worth the extra.

Hi Jerin,
I use the round nose, chain nose, bent nose and the flush cutters the most. Oh, yes, I have the RX series, too.
I am so impressed with these tools, I can't tell you.

I just ordered some Lindstrom RX too! Have received part of the order, but haven't tried them as yet. Looking forward to it!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Hi Ivona,

which of the pliers do you think are needed? I just ordered some Lindstr?nms but it would be nice to know I have ordered the right ones. It is the RX-series I ordered from. And the RX-flush cutter. Hope it was right.

Thanks for answer:)

image.php
those are a "must have" - make tiny perfect loops....
image.php
I use those constantly
image.php
flush cutters (8144) - very good !!
image.php
Those are also a "must".
I have them all with same handles - It's easier for me to handle them this way...
I have also chain nose, but I use it less

Hi Ivona. I don't recognize what they are called from the pictures.
I can tell the flush cutters!
If I could only afford one pair of pliers what should I get?
And where from?
I have a german make one that's OK, with one flat and one needle nose for wire bending .

Hi all - these are the set I bought on Sueki's wise recommendation. After trying wound loops with other pliers, I can't tell you how different it is with these. All mine have the blue/black handles - the ergonomic series - love the fact that the grip an be altered for R or L handers - handy when you are holding with one hand and manipulating with the other - I bought them on ebay - total set about $150AUD I think?

I guess if I was buying one or two pairs - the round nose would be my first choice and the flush cutters my second. Then the chain nose, then the bent chain nose.

PS I think your earrings are just beautiful robinmc - I haven't experimented too much with such dangly ones and yours have given me inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

Back