Fiji J Hunter pearls Savusavu

With love from Fiji:
11mm rounds.
IMG_5345.jpg
Our wives love us - they didn't marry us for our pearls.
IMG_5338.jpg

LOL, Justin ... did you open that clam ... just to be sure there's nothing pearly in it? The new pearl photos are wonderful!

JerseyPearl :) ! I still get nightmares about 15 - 20 kids and adults on a 100 degree Jersey beach day ... and my father-in-law deciding to make clam stew for lunch! Just the cleavers and chopping alone were a headache, not counting the dishes, impatient kids ready to go back to the beach, dinner to be prepped ... shiver shiver shiver LOL.

OMG!!!! the pearls are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Serious drool~~~~~~~

In the past I saw lots of goldens, browns, green, but this batch has some incredible purples & blues that I didn't pick up as much in photos of prior harvests.

I'm still waiting for you to set aside a batch for the P-G ladies to get our hands on!!! :rolleyes:

And your sons are adorable, too! They are not twins, are they?

Wow more photos, this lot is so so colourful, I almost wished I visited now instead of August. The boys are so cute they look a lot like their mum.
I never realised clams are so big, I always thought they are small size. Based a previous thread I tried white wine, butter, garlic, chilli and basil pipis on pasta and it was delicious.

I know those looks well....the boys are adorable! My son still makes those kinds of faces at almost 21 years old...can you feel the eyes roll?
Cathy, I LOVE those 100 degree days! Best place to be is on hot sand with toes in the water, dreaming of clam stew (Manhattan clam chowder for those who don't know...)
And Justin, those darks are amazing, but those colors are what sing to my soul. They are GORGEOUS.

Wow more photos, this lot is so so colourful, I almost wished I visited now instead of August. The boys are so cute they look a lot like their mum.
I never realised clams are so big, I always thought they are small size. Based a previous thread I tried white wine, butter, garlic, chilli and basil pipis on pasta and it was delicious.
With crusty bread, I hope!

Wow, amazing colours and luster! So vibrant!! Absolute beauties. And your sons are so cute. Thank you for sharing.

Back