Exotics

Raisondetre

More pics to follow, just a quick few before I go out.

Exotics001.jpg

Exotics003.jpg

Exotics004.jpg

Nice! Lovely assortment of colors visible there in front --the pearls shine so much! :)

What size are these? They are enchanting.

exotics

exotics

Raisondetre,
It's so beautiful !!! It just glows on your neck. Is it the 8-9mm? I vaguely remember reading that you bought the 8-9.

LOL Couldn't afford the 8-9 mm. These are 7-8 mm but I'm very impressed with the assortment of colors. There are alot of mauves and pinks, and a smattering of coppery colors. Apart from the multicolor AA+ rope I got from TPO, this is my only other multicolor strand. I'm not normally a fan but this is so pretty. The mauves seem to have a very distinct oil slick appearance, and the luster is amazing.

Will try to take a few more pics before the sun sets. It's very cloudy today so the results might not be ideal.

Just bear with me while I fiddle with the different modes. I'm trying out the paper towel trick for the first time as well.

Portrait mode, automatic.

Exotics002.jpg

Exotics003-1.jpg

Exotics005.jpg

All the photos are taken with the Canon Ixus izoom which is a couple years old now.

Automatic - too dark
Exotics007.jpg

Manual - washed out
Exotics008.jpg

Night snapshot - a little bit lighter than the strand
Exotics011.jpg

My colors - most accurate of the lot
Exotics012.jpg

Then I tried fiddling with the settings of My Colors, which is supposed to be custom.

Zoom in to max with My Colors, no other tweaking
Exotics014.jpg

Vivid Blue
Exotics015.jpg

Vivid Green
Exotics016.jpg

Vivid Red
Exotics017.jpg

As above, different light settings:
Exotics018.jpg

Exotics019.jpg

Exotics020.jpg

My Colors, dark and light skin tone settings:

Exotics022.jpg

Exotics023.jpg

I would have to say the last picture is closest to real life, thought still a tad darker, but with different lighting the pearls just look so different.

Still not happy with the pics. I really like the way PGDesign takes hers. I don't know if I'm blocking the light or something, but my pics still look like it's printed on cheap newspaper.

Last edited:
Oh, wow! Sigh....

The pearls look liquid! They glow! :eek:

If something will ever teach me to keep track of my time, this will. :eek:

Hi Raison,

Those look the most fabulous right there on your neck!! Any single pearls qualify as bubble gum pink? I keep looking for some for you!!!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

There *might* be a couple - I had to look really hard on a white background in indirect sunlight. I don't think I'll ever get enough to make a whole strand, sigh.

Now that I totally want--that--gorgeous---necklace---are you happy???? ;)

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

My work is done ... enabling is the name of the game.

GAD Raisondetre,

Stop taking photos of these beauties and start flaunting them, and your young beautiful neck. :p

Mine too arrive just today, and I adore them. I rarely put pearls on when they just arrive but I did with my (Jeremy's) exotics. They are truly stunning and have taught me a BIG, BIG lesson. To stop trying to find a Chinese eBay seller that is honest (sorry all those Chinese who are honest, been trying to find you) and Save and Buy from Jeremy. I think I could have bought several strands of Jeremy's beauties if I had left off my bl+)+y bargain hunts.

I must thank Jeremy. Your pearls, your service, your packing and your mini jewellery boxes are unbelievable and I an not one to rave normally. Most of all the pearls are totally out of this world. I wish I had gone for those purples too!!!!!!

My only regret, is that I did not buy Bigger and More. Lots more. Bugger the bank. Bugger my Credit Card. I wish, I wish. boo hoo. Next time when an offer comes up I will know. BUT before that I will be a customer of yours now. I am hooked. :cool:

Bodecia

I've tried and tried to take photos that show the amazing orient in these exotics but so far haven't succeeded. Could it be the problem is with my autofocus camera?? I may try again with my 'dinosaur' of an all-manual 35mm SLR.

No question, they look better than the photos-- beautiful as the photos are!

Back