Etienne Perret Romances the Sphere - New Pearl Guide News Article

GemGeek

Pearlista
Check out the new article "Etienne Perret Romances the Sphere"

Click on Pearl Guide News
PGN.JPG

or use this link

Madonna45.jpg

The first two photos and the last pink one are from Etienne. Mine are the three from the show. I wish I could take credit for all of them! :)

I particularly like the pale shade of pink. Gray with paraibas -- great idea! :)

That ring is super cool! Thanks for posting these unusual finds GemGeek!

But are you clicking through to the article? It's hard to gauge how many people go from the post to the article. :).

GemGeek, actually I clicked the link from the pearl guide home page. I then went to this thread to post the above comment. ;)

Blaire, if you're keeping track ... when I go to Pearl-Guide.com, the home page automatically comes up for me, so I'm reading the articles (and loving them!) directly there. But I also come here, to read fun and interesting comments. This ring is stunning, but it's those EARRINGS, gasp, oh, those earrings!!!

The earrings are my favorite, too- LOVE them!!! Although I am a pink diamond fanatic- the ring just doesn't do it for me. And the pink diamonds in it look color enhanced-not natural.

Color-enhanced natural diamonds are not everyone's cup of tea, but they are affordable fun for many people. I admit that I am very picky about the shade of pink and would prefer a baby pink ring with a pearl -- no diamonds necessary! :cool:

Last edited:
I'm glad to know that you are seeing the articles. The home page looks great and even I don't go there very much. Thanks for the nice feedback. I wish I could have shown a photo of the earrings on the ear - they look fabulous.

Back