Ebay Sellers

silverseajewelry

I was curious about this function, so I started a group. We had a couple of lively ebay threads lately, so I thought it might be a good "support group" to start.

Hi Michelle - no, I haven't listed on ebay yet, but want to ASAP. I have my website for my "Penelope's Pearls" label almost up and running - selling through word of mouth, markets & fairs etc.. but also have another label "Pearl Perfection" that I've used for some time for my limited wholesale business. I thought I might do some raw strands and interesting pearls from my travels.. what do you think?

Warm regards, Nerida.

Hi
I missed this until now, but I think it is a great idea. Good luck! Perhaps you could invite some others to join or make a post saying you started the group.

Holy cow! I'm so dumb it took me about 15 mins to figure out how to join! Great idea! Not an e-bay sell, but doesn't mean I'm not interested. Now what? Oh, Silversea. I found this because I had to get a close-up of your avatar. Those little pics drive me crazy. I love that piece.

Thanks for joining. I don't know much about how to admin a private group. Sorry, I've been on a pearl hiatus to take care of some other matters, but I should be back in full swing in a couple days. Thanks, knotty, I also love that piece and will be doing more like it with different kinds of bars. The one in the pic has sold and I wish I could have it back :).

Hi, I just posted my first things on eBay today, although Iʻve bought there a lot. I probably priced everything too high, but Iʻm afraid of having it go for under the price I need to get. But first someone has to bid at all. Weʻll see.

Back