Diamond Huggies With Interchangeable Pearl Drops

I still like to say hoop earrings. When I hear the word huggies I think diapers.. :confused:

I really want some huggies now!

You have to be careful about the how the back of the huggie connects to the post through the ear. I measured mine and sent photos of the earring next to a ruler to the pearl vendors who made my pearl drops, so the eye pins on the drops would be sure to fit over the back of the earring successfully.

Dkan, congratulations ... your new earrings look lovely on you :)

dkan

I love your new diamond huggies, looks great on you. Beautiful!!:D

I've been looking at huggies, but not for myself (i don't have pierced ears), but rather for my daughter. I love the versatility and think every gal needs to own a pair!

You have to be careful about the how the back of the huggie connects to the post through the ear. I measured mine and sent photos of the earring next to a ruler to the pearl vendors who made my pearl drops, so the eye pins on the drops would be sure to fit over the back of the earring successfully.

I wire-wrap my own drops so that the loops just big enough to pass the earrings.

DK :)

Lovely huggies, Dkan. I think the proportions and everything else about them are just right. :)

Back