Christmas Contest

A warm welcome to you, PearlA. You'll enjoy the forum. Lot's of interesting things to learn and some photos that will make your pearl addiction grow!
My guess is 521.

Welcome Pearl
Good to see you posting--

As for the PearlA I thought aypearl had run out of alphabet in front They use lpearl, mpearl, zpearl, etc they fold in a few months and start another one. We actually have threads about them so I thought they were now putting the letter on the back end starting with A.:eek:. I think many posters here have run into some of those letters and know not to shop with them.

Here's a sample of what we have on them, starting with post #4:
LINK

I hope I'm not too late, it's 08:30 right now in my time zone.

Sheila

For those concerned about the time zones, I believe it is now 5:00 HST - you have 10 hours left.

Oh, and welcome PearlA! How fortunate for you to have stumbled across the PearlOutlet sale - there were some very pretty things with great prices!

How about 478?

Although I confess I was thinking about using an outlier like 607, but hey.
barbie

PearlA:
Welcome aboard. Nice acquisition. Vietnamese pearls. Verrry nice.
barbie

636 for me. And welcome Pearl. You'll be happy here among the pearl-obssessed! ;)

360 is my guess - and thank you Sheryl for the chance...

Welcome to the forum PearlA.
You know, of course, that this is the beginning of the long slippery slope........:D

But it's a lot of fun on the way down....:)

Sheryl:
What are the rules? Can We guess once every hour? How about 413?
barbie

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/hawaii-time/

It's 3:21 now in Hawaii and 1:21 a.m. Greenwich mean time right now. So the contest is indeed over.

And I'm late - I'm so sorry, I just got back from my farmer's market and a million errands. But no one wants to hear about that so here we go

Drummmmm ROLLLLLLLL -

The number I wrote down at the beginning of the contest was

Which means that our New Spat "Knit Gold" is the winner with a guess of 490! (And coincidently, her name is Cheryl - with a C, but no one is perfect.

Cheryl if you PM me with you info, I can get this finished and mailed.
Thanks everyone for playing. I wish I could mail one to everyone! Who's next with a contest?

Back