Can't Stop Drooling !!!

Agustus-Collection

Sorry for the SHOW OFF here but we just came back from a island hopping trip and besides many others we have gotten
an absolutely breathtaking lot of South Sea Beauties... :eek:

( Bibs can be send to you, on your own expenses :p )

11.jpg

12.jpg

Beautiful!

Hope you managed to find some suitable baroque SSPs for my necklace too!

DK ;)

Thanks Sven! My area was flooded but luckily my house wasn't affected as it's located slightly higher ground than the rest. But it's a lot better today, finally we can go out after being stuck in the house for days.

Back to your pearls, I see some deep golds that look so yummy ! :)

Thanks all :p I've utterly falling in love with this lot, those are just ridiculous! :eek:

There is one 14+ mm silvery creme white pearl which has and superb pinkish overtone, nice one!!!

DK i have not forgotten about you, we will need a few more days to go trough everything, i will contact you directly ;)

perlinda: thanks god, i fear the worst is yet to come, as Bali is also prone to flooding lately and it will not get less in future for sure and know how it is, but important that you are safe.

Yes i do like the deep golden ones as well, even prettier if you can play with them in your hands!!!

Gosh Sven those are truly beautiful!! I'd love a necklace with all the different shades of gold!! And that big white one with the pink overtones sounds wonderful! Well done! I'm bidding on a pearl on your site at the moment ... wish me luck!

Good luck :D and thank you ! A complete necklace of them would be something else i agree!

Those are beautiful! I've bought from you on ebay, and they are some of the prettiest pearls I own. Peachy pink freshwater (I think I'm no expert) . I'll have to take some photos to post.

Back