are these real south sea pearls pls help

Hi mate_she,
I would contact Pearl Paradise and tell them what you are looking for in the way of a golden south sea pearl. They are totally honest, have very good prices, and know the source of their pearls. Welcome to PG.

Pearl Paradise is a great source for GSS.
Another source for golden Philippine pearls is Cees van Oije of Amsterdam Pearls; I got my GSS from him.

I think either would be more reliable than that Facebook seller.

If you are looking for a bargain, The Pearl Society (on ebay) is another good one, in my opinion. They have many "imperfect" pearls that are priced accordingly (and flaws can often be hidden in the setting). I've bought from them several times and would trust them to tell you where a pearl came from and anything else about it.

There is so much fraud online and in touristy locations when it comes to pearls that I would stick to the vendors that are recommended here.

Last edited:
Hi mate_she still havent decided if im going to push my purchase,i asked her for addition (clearer photos) jewelmer here(mall of asia) for an 8mm costs 35000php but they do have an excellent quality and its a definite gss,i still am itching wether to push through or just go to kultura(sm malls) who sells south sea pearls and other pinoy stuff as well but im still doing my research on their supplie khai pearls and jewelry..

Back