A Peek into Pearl Paradise Vault

Be still my heart.....natural Pipi pearls

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Last but not least another bag of natural pearls.

IMG_1132.jpg

This is all the pictures I have for now. Enjoy the pictures. A very fun day getting to play pearls in a vault that is really a Paradise of wonderful pearls. Thank you Jeremy and Hisano !!!!

Oh My God. The pearls on that akoya strand are so charming. And the fireballs matched to strands. But most of all -- your amazing metallic colorful drop!!!

Omg Newberry, what a fabulous sight! What I'd give to play in the vault... everything is so beautiful! I've been drageing my feet on asking PP for a couple of strands of white rounds, but you're encouraging me.

How cool! The vault setup reminds me of when I used to work in clinical labs: very highly organized. I really appreciate seeing that! And of course, the pearls are gorgeous ;)

That Fat Golden Heart NEEDS to be mine and it needs to reside on my neck! :eek:

Oh and PIPISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Are those other naturals P. sterna? If so, I need to get on a list for a strand of those...

Last edited:
Newberry, what are the very colorful round black pearls in post #20-- dyed FWP or Tahitians?

Beautiful eye candy, newberry!!!
Pearl Dreams, the dark pearls in post #20 appear to be treated freshwaters. These colors appear when they use a silver nitrate process.

I rather suspected as much, Marianne, partly because they are shown alongside other FWP. They are pretty, though-- I can see why people buy them.

Looking forward to visiting the infamous PP vault in a few days.

DK :)

Just remember if you want something get on the waiting list. It might take years and years for them to be found but if it can be found they find them. I know I waited many harvests for my "Fat Sisters".

Newberry - I've seen the "Fat Sisters" referenced a number of times but was never able to dig up the original thread/story about the Fat Sisters. Would you please share more? I'd love to see more pictures and what was the specific requests/specs that took many harvest to complete, etc! Thanks! :)

Purr long story it starts on this thread about the original pearl buy that was named "Loot" Both thread are good fun reads. Jeremy named my pearls "fat sisters" because they are plump beautiful drops. I planned to wear them on Friday night.

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?2379-Loot!&highlight=Loot

I drooled over these pearl since then. Jeremy always looked for pearls like that and finally they showed up in 2014. He chose 2 strands for me from that pearl buy. I finally got to see them at the 2014 ruckus.

"At some point I was out on the terrace and I had asked Cathy who is the proud owner of the original famously called the "Loot" peacock Tahitian pearls if she had brought hers and she had. She pulled hers out and I put my new ones beside them. Luster...check... the same, woo hoo, body color...check...the same, woo hoo, peacock over tone the most important .component..CHECK... the same, woo hoo. About that time Jeremy appears and he can look down on the table and compare them, He says "oh the "Loot pearls" and their fat sisters". My pearls have been named by Jeremy and they will forever be called "The loot pearls fat sisters". I am so good with that. My pearls all have stories attached and this is a good one too"

The above is from post #41 and how my strand got their name ;) You can see the originals in post #33

IMG_0145 (2).jpg

Back