A couple of ropes

mrsz

Community member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some pics of my new pearl ropes. The first one I strung myself (sweated the whole time because it was my first attempt at endless knotting). The second one I call my Easter necklace and is from Sarah at Kojima. I asked her for a long strand of mixed shapes and colors and she delivered. It reminds me of Easter eggs. I think I am now officially a pearloholic (but isn't admitting it the first step to recovery?)

Attachments

• pondrope1.jpg
    pondrope1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 54
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 53
  • GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 58
Hi everyone,
I think I am now officially a pearloholic (but isn't admitting it the first step to recovery?)

Funny! Unfortunately there is no recovery from this malady, once smitten, always smitten, so don't even try :D

BTW good knotting job and wow to the Kojima pearls!

Thanks! I didn't think anyone here would try to rehab me. :)

The more nacre the better!

Those ropes are scrumptious. Wear them in good health. :)

I love your ropes mrsz :D The first has such lovely deep rich colours and some pond slime too I see! 'Easter' is sooooooooo PRETTY, sigh....... :) Well done and enjoy them! Ropes are great for their versatility and their lavish look.

I wouldn't worry about being a pearlaholic because you're in good company here, heh, heh. I seriously doubt that any of us want to be 'cured' - even if it were possible ;)

Wow, I love those! I'm glad you aren't serious about recovery! ;)

So, Mrsz, are those Japan Kasumi from Sarah!!!! Wha-hoo. Whatever, they are beautiful. I just brought back a stash to work with. I am so anxious, if i tw4eren't for jet lag, I would be in my studio now...

Sadly no Kasumis on this strand. Maybe some day though! I do have a couple Kasumis kicking around but they are set in pendants. I'd love to see pics of your stash.

Marvelous, these are just the kind of pearls I love. Enjoy every single one!

Has anyone on this site appropriated the moniker Pearl Envy? because if not, I'm snagging it. Good Lord, I've seen pics of some mouthwatering pearls lately...

Thanks everyone. MWP, I'm not sure exactly how long the first one is but I'd guess it is around 90 inches. The second one is 44 inches.

Omigosh! Those are just beautiful!! I bet they are just too much fun to wear.

Mrsz.

Great Job and beautiful pearls. Very lovely pieces! Welcome to "The Pearlaholic club".. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Back